[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Put shortly, I don't have a drawing program, nor a drawing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1456717864477.jpg (580 KB, 922x1720) Image search: [Google]
1456717864477.jpg
580 KB, 922x1720
Put shortly,
I don't have a drawing program, nor a drawing pad, and the closest thing I have to digitizing and color my art is either colored pencils (which never seem to work out well for me), or taking this shit to MS Paint and copying it down pixel for pixel and then coloring it.

I honestly hate to be such a pain to ask if there were someone able to color this in for me. I would give full credit, and it doesn't have to be shaded or anything, just something with color. I can also give you an art trade back, with anything you'd like.

Thank you so much.
>>
>download photoshop/gimp/whatever
>scan of take photograph of your chicken scratch pencil drawing
>open in photoshop/gimp/whatever
>mess with colour balance, hue, saturation etc. until the black is black and the white is white
>set layer style to "multiply"
>make a new layer underneath the line art
>colour the fuck out of it with your dollar store mouse
>upload here
>get told to never draw again

There now fuck off
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.