[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here hoping to make it in game development as a digital
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: ha3TAvl.png (379 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
ha3TAvl.png
379 KB, 600x338
Anyone here hoping to make it in game development as a digital artist? Just wanted to see how many of you are interested like me.
>>
File: Black_0c1f78_5449781.jpg (76 KB, 640x594) Image search: [Google]
Black_0c1f78_5449781.jpg
76 KB, 640x594
yes yes ye sy eysyyeysxx d
>>
>>2421247
>game development as a digital artist
you have no idea the beat down and soul crushing reality you will feel. aim for it sure but right now? remember all the shit doodles you are making, remember how stupid the ideas that made you laugh are and never forget them, if you really want to live the dream you will need to make something that belong to you or you will just be
>concept artist #243423
>>
>>2421247
I met the codesigner of God of war, Cecil Kim. He seemed like a nice guy. Got good business card and everything! Hoping for possible internship
>>
>>2421247
The game dev biz is saturated as fuck. If you want to stand out you need have a general understanding of everything about how games are made; coding, writing, level design, ect. Actually try to make a game.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.