[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Huion H610 Dirvers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Shoe MEMORY.jpg (23 KB, 598x315) Image search: [Google]
Shoe MEMORY.jpg
23 KB, 598x315
I've been using my H610 tablet for a while now and I need to get new drivers for it. How would I go about this? Installing them from the CD doesn't seem to work. And I cant seem to get the ones from the website to work properly either.

Any solutions?
>>
>>2409717
OP Here. In terms of drivers from the site, it wont let me get past the stage of installing
wintab32.dll

What do I do?
>>
>>2409742
have you tried asking huion? just tweet/ask them on their tumblr/facebook
>>
i think i ran into that issue the first time i tried to instal the newest drivers.
i thought it was my AV so i disabled and retried and it worked.

i dunno maybe i just got lucky and it went through and disabling the AV did nothing.
>>
>>2409742
Make sure you Uninstaller any other driver software and that the tablet is unplugged. I've had the wintab32.dll error and every time it was because another program was using it at the time. What worked for me was attempting to delete wintab32 at which point windows pointed me to the process causing the conflict (then I just stopped the process). Alternately you could try installing in safe mode or with startup programs/processes disabled.
>>
>>2409970
OP here. I did what you said in regards to disabling my startup programs. It works great now! Thanks! But I was wondering if I keep them disabled, just in fear of the tablet acting up again.
>>
File: Screenshot (16).png (196 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (16).png
196 KB, 1920x1080
idk but i think huion sucks ass. i get these fucking wobbel lines, just gonna get a intous small.
Am i the only one getting these fucking lines aswell?
>>
>>2415004
I've been getting them too since I reinstalled my OS, don't know what I did different.
Have you tried using something besides SAI? Even when it was working for me SAI would act up.
>>
>>2415004
use the stabilizer , it's next to the inverting arrows , choose 4 , 5 or 6 , whatever suits you bae
>>
>>2415141
yeah, i just get shaky wobbly lines, if it i didnt have the stabilizer it be nothing but terrible lines unless im quick with my swipes.
>>2415264
yeah i used 10 to s1 mostly. its not a big problem, its just really annoying.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.