[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Krita guide request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Looking for this, Digital Painting with KRITA 2.9, I know this isnĀ“t the correct place to ask but /wsr has failed me.
>>
File: 1417898543679.gif (3 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1417898543679.gif
3 MB, 400x300
>>2400475
PhotoShop master race.
>>
>>2400475
looks like you got a case of the shit taste there champ. seems the only cure is to man up and use photoshop like the kind of not faggot you are
>>
>>2400478
>>2400483
Just when i tought /ic/ could not be any less helpfull.
>>
File: lol.png (158 KB, 292x269) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
158 KB, 292x269
>>2400475
CGPeers has a copy of this book, have a nice day kritabro.
https://www.cgpeers.com/torrents.php?torrentid=45295
>>2400478
>>2400483
salty psfags are salty
>>
>>2400993

Crap, didn't know that they had this, thanks.
>>
>>2400475
I can't be helpful 'cause I hate Krita and its nightmare interface, but I'll give you a bump.
>>
>>2400993
Thank you, its seems that I will have to wait to register and download though.
>>
>>2401161
https://yadi.sk/i/W1Cy18t7owS4o
>>
>>2401411
Love you, /ic/.
>>
>>2401411
Thanks, you cool!
>>
>>2400478
Linuxfag here....no photoshop:/
>>
>>2401001
>>2406445
>Interface
it's like you don't use shortcuts at all, I usually just press tab and use the buttons on my wacom to take care of everything I need, brushes, zoom, color picker, eyedrop, everything except select mode really.
>>
I might as well ask you guys: I'm a linuxfag too, I've been learning digital painting in GIMP for a while. Is it worth it to switch over to KRITA?
>>
>>2408979
Linuxfag here.
I have to use Gimp for some reason. I hate it with every fibre of my being. I can't make any sense of the interface, while I find Krita very natural.
So you may have a hard time switching.

Don't even ask the question faggot, do it.
>>
>>2408979
Give mypaint a try too. The brushes it comes with are mediocre, but you can download some really nice ones.
Once you learn the hotkeys, it's very easy to use.
>>
>>2400475
MediBang Paint Pro feels more robust,intuitive and is free aswell
>>
How do you make the two canvas thing in krita?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.