[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Software
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Saiiiiiiiiii.jpg (35 KB, 424x314) Image search: [Google]
Saiiiiiiiiii.jpg
35 KB, 424x314
My Paint Tool Sai keeps lagging. But then I realized the rest of my art software kept doing this. So what could I do so my software doesnt keep lagging when I draw?
>>
I must say your hardware is not enough.
You should post your com spec.
>>
>>2400165

You know, sometimes I get the same problem here and there.

What kind of tablet are you using? OS?

I'm on windows 8.1, Huion.
>>
>>2400585
Im using a Huion H610 On windows 10
>>
>>2400167
I have 4.00 GB Ram
>>
>>2400167
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron (R) CPU J1880 @2.41GHz 2.41 GHz
OS Build: 10586.104
Version:1511
Product Id: 00326-10000-00000-AA377
>>
>>2400165

its a problem that happens with tablet.. google and find out from other forums..

you have to delete a file somewhere and it works properly again
>>
What version are you using? The most recent patch for SAI 1 has some improvements over the 'standard' version (partially to be set in preferences). SAI 2 ought to be even better, but I'm not sure they ever got to translate that one.
>>
>>2406364
(1.2 is the new stable version, 1.0 was the old on)
>>
If you're having trouble running something as lightweight as SAI, it's not the program that's the problem
>>
Most likely your comp/laptop is the issue. I used to have a shitty laptop that I couldn't work photoshop on but it worked good with Sai. I can't imagine the toaster you're using if sai is lagging.
>>
SAI even ran on my ancient Pentium 4 toaster with 512MB RAM. It basically has to be a software-side issue on your end.
>>
>>2406371
OP here. I have 1.0
>>
It can be a driver issue. I used to have a brush lag in Clip Studio Paint and then I updated my tablet driver and the problem was gone.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.