[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you guys actually saying no where on the internet does this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 24506327.jpg (67 KB, 318x246) Image search: [Google]
24506327.jpg
67 KB, 318x246
Are you guys actually saying no where on the internet does this exist for free download?
>>
>>2388283
I've seen the book, one of my friends has it. There are about half a dozen artists worth looking at, the rest look like they came from here.
>>
>>2388283
who gives a shit
>>
>>2388283
>>2388286
I HAVE the book. It's a waste of money desu. You see that image there in the op? That's all it is for the rest of the book. It's artists showing their version of anatomy with no explanation on anatomy itself.
>>
>>2388283

The basic idea of taking different artists drawing the same poses in the same angles is a good one. The goal of the book is to show a wide variety of styles rather than angles, but I think it would have been way more useful if they just picked a few really good artists (and skipped the deviantart tier ones) and had them draw more angles.
>>
>>2388283

i have like 40 art books i never ever look at already. no need for more :|
>>
>>2388314
it's pretty much a stylisation reference book...
i betcha a reference book with real people would be cheaper...
>>
>>2388283
>2nd guy
JOHJ
>>
>>2388314
Scan it and give it to us for free, so you can get your revenge.
>>
>>2388875
>>2388283
2nd guy is literally 4 scoops
>>
>>2388866
We'll have fun with it. Ask for an artists anatomy and I'll post it if it's in there.
>>
I think the price is a bit much for what it offers.
>>
>>2388942
List a few good ones. I don't know who's who
>>
>>2388986
Look it up.
>>
>>2388942
Kim Jung Gi, Adam Hughes, Krenz, Francisco Herrera. Any of those would be a nice start. Pretty please.
>>
>>2388942
joe mad
>>
>>2388942
Fuck you. Lying cunt.
>>
>>2389154
>a mass of muscles in 9 pt perspective
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.