[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say I am interested in making cash from drawing and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: femto.jpg (266 KB, 709x1364) Image search: [Google]
femto.jpg
266 KB, 709x1364
Let's say I am interested in making cash from drawing and I have no idea about it. I know there are better methods to get money, but I want to draw and gain it from there.

How do I start? What can I do when I learn everything from the sticky, what should I do next?
>>
find out what you want to do and build your skills towards that specialization.

What to do comics/storyboards? learn more perspective , anatomy, clothing composition a nd storytelling.

make work and compare it to professionals in the field, if its as good then go and market the fuck out of yourself until you get work,

If your work isn't as good find whats lacking and work on it until your as good as them and then compare again, rinse and repeat.

Also learn to figure stuff out for yourself, you have the entire internet and google, most information is already out there for you. If you can't do that then your not self sufficient enough to do art in the first place.
>>
>>2384732

Also make sure you really know the fundamentals on an intuitive level, a good test is if you can't do it from memory than you don't actually know the concept/information intuitively

You don't want to be trying to do professional work and be constantly struggling because your constantly making mistakes and struggling to do the basics.
>>
>>2384732
>>2384739
thanks for the insight, its helpful

anyone can share some more information?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.