[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need a new tattoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x1136
Eyo people of the www! I need a build-on/ sleeve that can compliment my compass and maybe cover up the tattoo on my wrist if that is possible! So please draw and share your idea and maybe I will get your drawing tatted on my skin!
>>
>>2376121
gladly, just how much are you offering for services?
>>
i always wanted a compass tat like that
>>
>>
>>2376121
Sounds great mate! How much are you paying?
>>
>>2376121
Yeah, sure. How much money are we talking about?
>>
>>2376121
Yeah of course man! what's your budget?
>>
Ahahaha, these replies. Making me proud ic.

Seriously though, did you really expect us to rush to our drawing tables to deliver you free art? Get fucked, op.
>>
Hi /ic/, just wanted to let you know about a fantastic new opportunity where you will get the chance to draw me a tattoo. Don't worry about compensation because you will getting exactly how much I think your time is worth, which is nothing.
>>
>>2376121
>i didn't plan my sleeve
>i want free art that will be cohesive with the mess i already have
>work niggers

You should have planned your sleeve before you started. Not having it planned means you are going to be one of those apes with a shit sleeve made up of trashcan pieces. Enjoy your shit tattoos.
>>
>>2376121
Not trying to put you down but.. people like you piss all over "artists" without even knowing. If you want work done you have to Pay for it. Goes for every profession out there. How many hours do you think people generally spend to proper educate themselves and grow as artists? Spoiler Alert: a whole fucking lot.
>>
>>2377537
>>2381009
>>2381555
>>2381582

Implying you could do the job if OP payed
kek
>>
>>2381896
>Asking for free work and then samefagging
You're a moron
>>
>>2382690
Not the same person dip
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.