[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Client list
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Frazetta.jpg (241 KB, 931x1200) Image search: [Google]
Frazetta.jpg
241 KB, 931x1200
A few months back someone posted a list of fantasy companies to apply to for freelance work. I think it was a word document. It was pretty long, had some art directors on it too I believe.

Does anyone have it on hand? I'd really appreciate it if someone had the file or a link to it. The warosu archive doesn't seem to be alive anymore and I forgot to save it when it was posted.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>2370009
>giving out trade secrets

I'd like this too.
I once saw a similar thing for magazines and such that actually had their requirements for submitted work. Wish it wasn't from the 90s though.
>>
>>2370009
Bumping
>>
>>2370009
bump
>>
>>2370009
badabump
>>
Bimpbampbump
>>
goddamn it, baemparowski
>>
File: work1.jpg (1 MB, 1634x1022) Image search: [Google]
work1.jpg
1 MB, 1634x1022
I got you bruh (pt. 1 of 2)
>>
File: work2.jpg (438 KB, 842x709) Image search: [Google]
work2.jpg
438 KB, 842x709
>>2373443
aaand part 2
>>
>>2373443
>>2373444
Not op but fucking nice anon, thanks.
Also checked.
>>
>>2373443
>>2373444
even if you aren't pro level you can get some decent feedback if you show potential from some of these clients. sending out your shit helps you get into the head space of a client/worker relationship even if you don't land a job, so if you don't feel you're 100% ready you're doing yourself a disservice staying in the dark.
>>
>>2373443
>>2373444

oh fucking sweet. time to spam these motherfuckers with my shit.

thanks brah.
>>
>>2373719
IF EVERYONE BOTHERS THEM IT WONT BE A GOOD RESOURCE LIST ANYMORE.

Sage your comments, only bother them if youre good and dont spread it!
>>
>>2373443
>>2373444
Thanks man!

>>2373511
I've NEVER got constructive feedback from a client, even after asking for it. Maybe that used to be a thing, but nowadays there is so much competition and so many applications that they don't have the time or energy to give specific feedback. Most of the time you won't even get a reply, you should be happy if they bother to even tell you no.
>>
What is the best way to get a response from the places you apply?

I've filled out hundreds of these online applications, because that's where they always direct me when I try to go in through the front, yet I never get a response from the employers.
>>
>>2376438
If you sent out hundreds of applications with no reply then it's time to consider maybe you're not good enough yet.
>>
250$ per day too much? I'm worried of blowing this.
>>
>>2373720

pretty much that.
All you faggots already ruined the list .
>>
>>2373443
>>2373444
The doc file pls?
>>
>>2376958

I just went on all those job forums and it looks something like

>2d artist for hire
>illustrator looking for work
>arist comissions open
>2d illustrator concept autist l4w
>hire me i'm an artist
>100$ comissions i'll suck your dick too
-SOMETHING ELESE
>2d artist for hire
>arist comissions open
>hire me i'm an artist
>2d artist for hire
>arist comissions open
>hire me i'm an artist
-SOMETHING ELSE
>arist comissions open
>hire me i'm an artist
>2d artist for hire

holy fuck that's intimidating. should i even bother adding my stuff? doubt anyone will even bother looking lol
>>
>>2377070
It's worth a shot.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.