[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abstract
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2447x2447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2447x2447
So i started abstract first time doing my own painting and i feel gifted what do you guys think
>>
>>2366493

What did you abstract? Since, you know, to do abstract art you have to abstract something.
>>
Between a squid and a human detached from reality.... In other words i was high as fuck on addarall
>>
Looks like shit, op. Learn to paint by the rules before you try to break them.
>>
>>2366495
so you could say non-representational instead if it wasnt based off anything in real life?
>>
File: california_kissess_.jpg (79 KB, 600x545) Image search: [Google]
california_kissess_.jpg
79 KB, 600x545
not op
I painted this on mushrooms.
I feel it is abstract
Do You like it? Its called California Kisses
>>
>>2366493
Wow, I wish I was as naturally talented as you :(
>>
>>2366493
>>2367536

That looks like shit, but I can't explain why :(
>>
>>2367536
It would be nice if you juxtaposed something realistic blended 38th the abstract. Maybe add a face or a limb to the blond?
>>
>>2367536
Looks very fleshy. I believe it's abstract since you can almost identify a representation. Almost. But it's got something missing. I believe it is what makes an abstract painting, that lil idunno thing that isn't there and that leaves you surprised.
>>
>>2366493

I like it OP. Please proceed. You have anymore to show?
>>
>>2366495
>doesnt know what abstract means
>>
>>2366495
typical of /ic to use there knowledge to make fun of someone and then stop when they actually want to learn something. haha
>>
>>2367777
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.