[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Digital Fart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 599x834) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 599x834
This is my first time doing digital art. I have the surface pro 4 and I draw directly on the screen. It's been so tedious to change brush size and undo in photoshop.

I have lift my pen to press undo on the menu drop down thing and move the pen constantly to change brush size because there's no keyboard..it's just screen. >:(

I used to think drawing directly on the screen would be easier but apparently not. It's far more convenient to draw on a separate device. One hand with a stylus/pen and another with the keyboard for shortcuts while you look at the main monitor.

Or maybe it's just photoshop's fault for having a horrible interface that favors hot keys instead of on screen shortcuts. bleh...

Digital Art for me takes 10 times longer than traditional art. The drawing itself isn't bad... But the fiddling with the menu and shit are giving me headaches.
>>
May I introduce this to you young padafaggot:

http://www.amazon.com/X-keys-Stick-Keys-programmable-keys/dp/B009ROIFQ6
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.