[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TEDx Talks: First 20 hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1451055271898.png (94 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1451055271898.png
94 KB, 250x238
What does /ic/ think?
>>
>>2345982
Shoot, heres the link, sorry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MgBikgcWnY
>>
>>2345982
learning the basic concept is easy as fuck, applying and exploring what you can do with the fundamentals on the other hand is the hardest part and is going to take even years. There's no shortcut unless you're god's gifted little snowflake.
>>
>>2345983

He learned to play a song.

That is easy. Imagine practicing drawing one thing for 20 hours. Just drawing a banana in 1 position for 20 hours. You should be able to draw that banana in that certain position rather well. But that wont mean you are good at drawing.

You will just be good at drawing that one banana in one position.
>>
It's all about discipline. Force yourself to draw every day for an hour or so on a new painting/drawing that isn't 100% imagination.

20 hours will get you through the door but there's 50 flight of stairs to go up.
>>
>>2345982
I agree the 10,000 hour thing is largely misunderstood, but I don't think the goal for "good" is only 20hrs either.

That said, i believe your growth is directly proportional to the quality of your practise, shitty practise will yield shitty growth, so 20 hours of good practise is probably better than 100 hours of shitty practise.
>>
>>2345982
TED is cancer, ignore them.
>>
>>2346264

Especially TEDx because those are just random talks everybody can do and host.
>>
>>2346264
>>2346266
Yeah, nofap shits.
>>
>>2346266
TEDx is hilarious
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.