[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to buy an art book this month. Which you choose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: choose.jpg (27 KB, 759x500) Image search: [Google]
choose.jpg
27 KB, 759x500
I want to buy an art book this month. Which you choose?
>>
>>2341420
Why not spectrum 22?
>>
>>2341423
already have it
>>
Brom's
>>
>>2341424
Oh. Maybe the Brom is better for you then
>>
>>2341420
>not buying 6 of the latest berserk chapters instead
art is god tier even if you dislike the edgy story
>>
neither
>>
>>2341598
>manga
get out
>b-but this is 4ch-
get out
>>
>>2341420
>The art of a master commercial artist who produced decades worth of beauty
>The art of snot-nosed pretenders who spend more time sucking editorial balls than painting
>>
>>2343185
>The art of a one trick pony who paints like a boring goth Frazetta
>The best pieces by the top and most respected illustrators across the industry
>>
>>2343192
>boring goth Frazetta
u fucking shut ur whore mouth...
>>
>>2343204
Haha, I actually like Brom, I just was making fun of the other guy's post and tried to come up with the lamest description I could that still could be said to apply
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.