[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a program that allows you to post your art on all social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Is there a program that allows you to post your art on all social media sites in one go? I can't be bothered going on each individual one uploading the exact same fucking thing
>>
>>2330507
Not sure it posts all in one go, but if you use a social media manager program, you at least only have to open that program, not go to 10 different sites.
>>
>>2330544
Any program that does that?
>>
>>2330507
Instagram is a decent one
>>
>>2330507
Try IFTTT anon.
>>
you can sync tumblr with twitter and instagram iirc. i dont see where else you'd need to post it to
>>
I just want an app that will let me post to my personal facebook profile, my facebook page, facebook groups, instagram, twitter, tumblr, deviantart, artstation and cg+ all at once.

Is that asking too much
>>
>>2331449
>Is that asking too much
Yes
>>
Instagram allows you to post to tumblr, Flickr, & Facebook, but they won't be able to see your stuff on Twitter unless they have Instagram.
>>
>>2331348
>>2331449

IFTTT
>>
>>2331350

How?
>>
>>2331449
Why would you ever want more than 1 place to post your shit? All it makes you look like is a desperate little nitwit whos trying to make a name.
>>
>>2331449
You have plenty of services for community managers like Buffer, but you have to pay for it.
>>
>>2332444
Trying to make a name is the point. Other artist might see it, but the goal is to reach non artist who won't know that you posted everywhere. If you really think posting everywhere is wrong then good luck to you.
>>
>>2332498
if you can't bother to post a image on a site, then most likely you will neighter socialize on that said site

why post on so many sites? what are the clients you target? video games, oc requesters, normies? use the ones on which you expect to find those
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.