[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is randis albion the artist of the generation? >draws photorealistically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: d0fH2YzcTEE.jpg (38 KB, 604x465) Image search: [Google]
d0fH2YzcTEE.jpg
38 KB, 604x465
Is randis albion the artist of the generation?
>draws photorealistically from his mind, uses no references
>awesome sense of style and design
Does anyone come even close?
>>
>>2310758
The angle of that fore-arm in space is not correctly conveyed. It looks like it's really short.
>>
>>2310763
It's called perspective
>>
>>2310758
You've already reposted that thing wehre he got caught in 2003 lying like 3 times this week. Enough already. This shit is as bad as the all the stupid kron threads.
>>
The fuck is wrong with that arm?
Also, shit values, unreadable image, boring composition.
Are you serious?
>>
>>2310773
What?
>>
>>2310815
Post your work.
>>
>>2310816
https://warosu.org/ic/thread/S2309235
This, plus the image was created in a thread recently and I think reposted in another one on top of that.

I think it's fine to point these things out, but when it was done nearly 13 years ago it's pretty fucking silly to repost it so much or to even care. If someone did it this week it would be more relevant, but this is just old shit from the early days of digital art and from the beginning of the dude's career.

>>2310815
>Are you serious?
It's clearly a joke thread, like the ones praising sakimi or kron.
>>
>>2310764
It's called bad foreshortening.
>>
>>2310820
Umm what is wrong with kron?
>>
>>2310851
It's been discussed many times before so I will keep it short: he's skilled but he's the very definition of a one-trick pony and he tends to abuse filters and surface effects like chromatic aberration and blurs. His work and tastes appeal to the general public but is of little interest to other artists.
>>
>>2310867
Whats about the tracing? Huh?
>>
>>2310893
That meme image shows he was studying other images, I don't think it proves he traced.
>>
File: bad-towy27.jpg (39 KB, 320x241) Image search: [Google]
bad-towy27.jpg
39 KB, 320x241
>>2310900
>That meme image shows he was studying other images
Star Knight is just a study of Darth Vader too I guess.
>>
>>2310935
Yup, doesn't look traced to me
>>
>Kr0npr1nz doesn't do overpaints
>It's just studies
This is bait, right?
>>
>>2310815
It looks real
>>
>>2311055
show the proof
>>
>>2311055

They are in no way traced or overpainted. Yes he copied the works of other artists and he shouldn't have presented them without crediting the original artist, but yes, they are essentially studies. They don't line up exactly and are somewhat stylized (sometimes more, sometimes less). If your eyes fail you so much that you cannot immediately spot that you have a lot of work to do.
>>
>>2311061
>>2311073
>being this naive about your Idol. Just accept it
>>
>>2311073
>artist, but yes, they are essentially studies. They don't line up exactly and are somewhat stylized (
Because he was being sloppy, you dipshit
>>
Why is he so good?
>>
>>2310758
that looks like shit anon
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.