[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
one of my nieces dropped my tablet during thanksgiving or some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 14492232867831949309517.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
14492232867831949309517.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
one of my nieces dropped my tablet during thanksgiving or some shit like that and my ps brushes wont stop rotating like a fucking retard in a hurricane

ive tried reinstalling but shit wont work
>>
view local services
double click wacom professional service
stop
then start again
>>
>>2305138
>retard in a hurricane
I lol'd
>>
File: peace.jpg (38 KB, 599x332) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
38 KB, 599x332
Alt+8212
>>
>>2305138
>a fucking retard in a hurricane
top kek
>>
>>2305138
tell ur niece to buy u a new one
>>
>>2305138
Your tablet is fucked.
>>
>>2305138
drop it backwards to undo it.
>>
>>2305191
kek
>>
>>2305138
>less that a month until 2016
>still putting your valuables near anyone else reach.

you deserved it.
>>
>>2305138
I have the same tablet as OP, which nibs do I buy, also is using strimmer/headge trimmer nylon cable a valid solution.

Thank you.
>>
File: 14492687763151949309517.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
14492687763151949309517.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1836
OP here thanks for some of the advice

also i just realized it was my ps program fucking up not the tablet

Idk how the fuck i could make it stop rotating like a retard also here's the settings
>>
>ive tried reinstalling but shit wont work

If the cause of it not working is because it got fucking dropped then no shit reinstalling won't work. It's broken. You need a new one.
>>
>>2305618
>Dat Angle Jitter 100%
>>
>>2305138
>Wacom properties
>[x]Disable Tilt

Just kidding, I don't think that's in there.
But look for some way to disable tilt in your wacom. Google it.

It's either a temporary solution till you figure it out, or permanent damage cause something inside broke.

You could open the tablet up and see if there's nothing obviously detached or loose in the circuit (the green board with the little city on it -- no offense if that was obvious, I'm just simplifying it for you).

If something is broken, then looks like that's some permanent damage to your tilt function, in which case you better do some handy googlin' hacks to turn that tilt off there bud.

Send it to me though, I can probably fix it. I will keep it for myself at no profit to you. Whadaya say?

Okay you still have two options besides fixing it or sending it to me:

Overpay someone like me to fix it.
Or...
Check if you still have the warranty, nigga. Cope with a sketchbook and ballpoint pen or pencil for a couple months.

Or of course live with a no-tilt intuos tablet until you buy a new one, which you won't anytime soon, right? And why would you be okay with paying for a tilt-enabled tablet and then having it degrade to fuckin' tablet pc tier?

I know I wouldn't be.

Get a warranty and shell out the shipping if you have to. Or shell out 10 bucks, or 40, or whatever it is to get a professional to fix it. Any electronics shop, or some small business in the fliers that repairs computers and shit. They could know.

Hey, fuck you bitch. Nigger. I'm top shit.
>>
>>2305638
Oh my god, I wrote all that advice and I didn't even look at the pic that closely. Well done, anon, you fucking bamboozled someone else in North America and you didn't even know it.

I'm supposed to be good at troubleshooting. Fuck you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.