[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
artist of the generation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
artist of the generation?
>>
>>2299018
I am triggered by that shoulder
he has impressive turd-polishing skills though, can't deny that
>>
>>2299022
nah it looks good
>>
Basically, if you keep doing the same thing, you become good at one single thing. No more.

I'd call him "100 sameface portraits painter of the generation" easily.
>>
>>2299102
Is there one thing you're as good at as he is at his one thing?
>>
File: 1427674225303.png (202 KB, 453x435) Image search: [Google]
1427674225303.png
202 KB, 453x435
>>2299018
Here's your reply.
>>
File: 1445404657545.jpg (16 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1445404657545.jpg
16 KB, 480x468
>>2299105
>>
>>2299112
>he gets owned
>calls it bait

kekimus
>>
>>2299018
Not bad, but he kind of fucked up by showing off what were essentially studies as his main art. Now even if I don't recognize where one of his pictures is from I just assume he took it from something, and that has very little value for someone seeing his stuff.
>>
File: 1438544144832.jpg (19 KB, 252x256) Image search: [Google]
1438544144832.jpg
19 KB, 252x256
>>2299114
>gets owned
>>
>>2299102
>100 sameface portraits painter of the generation
i agree with you anon, i agree
>>
The guy tapped into a trap that MANY artists online do, he tried to humble brag.
It was clear that most of his "sketches" and "studies" was stuff he did at home for hours and then he tried to pass it off as drawing people that he saw on the streets
>pssh did this in 20 seconds, nothing special
I know it's a way to sell yourself as some kind of genius wunderkind artist who doesnt even need to put effort into it, just like those fake "speedpainting" circlejerks they had at conceptart and those sites.
But it's just very missleading.
I think people need to be more honest about their stuff.
>>
>>2299163
>this much projection
>>
>>2299163
lmao are you one of those talent deniers?
>>
>>2299163
Huh? The fuck are you talking about? His "people on the street / subway" drawings usually look like shit and completely different from his long photo studies. No one even cares about those, he just posts them occasionally on tumblr. No one gives a shit how long they took him or whether or not they are actually done from life.
>>
Muscle memory, you god damn losers. If you haven't been building that up since grade school you're shit out of luck for being good at 1 thing.
>>
>>2299911
Im talking about the fact that he was busted tracing Photos of cosplayers and uploading them as "girl i saw on the Subway"
>>
>/ic/ is now defending Kronprinz
What happened?
>>
>>2299986
ur mom
>>
>Tracing is now the new generation

Seems like it.
>>
>>2300011
tell that to vermeer :^)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.