[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My crush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Sometimes she's the only thing in my mind
>>
>>2283072
She looks like a demon.
>>
She doesn't feel the same way about you the way you feel about her. You're wasting your time familia.
>>
If you spent more time drawing instead of tugging your dick to her facebook photos you might be in with a shot.
>>
>>2283072
holy fuck lmao is this bait

this is bait right
>>
Stupid normalfag
>>
>vulger women
>facebook user
Your girlfriend is a whore and will dump you within the next 2 years at most
Move to England sometime in the year 1700 and get a girlfriend there
>>
File: 1419023463715.gif (200 KB, 284x288) Image search: [Google]
1419023463715.gif
200 KB, 284x288
>>2283196
>>
Does she have a prosthetic nose she has to hold on to her face ?
>>
>>2283072
You should show it to her, she'll love it
>>
>>2283579
I don't think it's really her hand holding the nose.
>>
>>2283072
Have your girlfriend kill yourself.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.