[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is my first time drawing with a mouse Tips on drawing with a mouse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /i/ - Oekaki

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 11
File: WIDTS.jpg (21 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
WIDTS.jpg
21 KB, 800x480
Is my first time drawing with a mouse
Tips on drawing with a mouse?
>>
File: pricko and deadlta.png (10 KB, 401x344) Image search: [Google]
pricko and deadlta.png
10 KB, 401x344
>Look at other people's art, and then try to do the same features they did (or, for lack of better words, practice)
>Attempt to draw circles frequently. The roundness will determine how accurate you are.
>References help.
>Experiment with various programs. Find one that works with your mouse the best.
>Never EVER use the shape tool on MS Paint.
>>
>>468963
I spend my time watching livestreams on twitch creative
>>
File: me.png (221 KB, 1080x900) Image search: [Google]
me.png
221 KB, 1080x900
>>468960
>
other mouse drawfag here i still suck and i've been doing it for years
>>
Here's an idea buy fucking wacomb tablet there like a 100 bucks faggot
>>
You're better off with a no. 2 pencil bruh.
>>
File: fucking tabletfags.png (4 KB, 239x287) Image search: [Google]
fucking tabletfags.png
4 KB, 239x287
>>468993
>>469093
wow you guys are zero fun desu
>>
>>469096
You get a one-step advantage by using a tablet, also makes your drawings a little less shit
>>
File: google maps.png (168 KB, 367x331) Image search: [Google]
google maps.png
168 KB, 367x331
>>469099
Why should I waste 80$ at the very least for something that I'll only use for one thing? My art is the exact same from both pencil and mouse, so a tablet won't do jack for my skills. If I really wanted "quality", I could just trace a paper drawing I made.

Also, I know people who have shit luck with them. I'm not falling for the shill.
>>
what the fuck is that?
>>
>>468960
Buy a tablet.

If you really wanna draw with a mouse though, 1). practice, 2). keep a steady hand, and 3). references are your friend.
>>
File: 432423456.jpg (70 KB, 432x666) Image search: [Google]
432423456.jpg
70 KB, 432x666
>>468960
you need the program krita, this is what you get eventually
>>
You all have to git gud at drawing with a mouse. here's my resent drawing with a mouse.
>>
File: oi30.png (41 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
oi30.png
41 KB, 800x800
just get a mouse with adjustable dpi buttons, it helps a great deal. that's what i have anyway and i love it
>>
>Tips on drawing with a mouse?

Don't
>>
Tips for drawing with mouse? Sure thing OP

Control panel settings are your friend. If you want to build up your drawing speed and precision, you'll have to learn to control the mouse on the faster speed settings. It's much easier to do if you change the speed in small increments.

There are a lot of drawing programs that don't let you use pressure sensitivity with a mouse, so you'll have to practice giving lines weight on your own. It'a a good skill to have in general and you can apply it to other methods of drawing as well. Basically just get accustomed to drawing with varying tool sizes and you should be fine.

>>468963

>Never EVER use the shape tool on MS Paint.

It has it's purposes. See how I used the circle tool to guide myself while sketching? There's no shame in it

There's a lot of hidden potential in MSpaint with the all the extra little things you can do with it's tools.
>>
File: tegaki.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6 KB, 400x400
Mouse heros, unite!
>>
I started out using illustrator but then moved on to MediBangPaintPro which is free and acc quite good so i'd suggest using that desu. it's just practice really (i use a laptop so i guess i'm not as experienced)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.