[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello good people of Oekaki board. So I like robots girls,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /i/ - Oekaki

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5
File: cakey.jpg (1 MB, 1148x1722) Image search: [Google]
cakey.jpg
1 MB, 1148x1722
Hello good people of Oekaki board.

So I like robots girls, and is basically my only meaningful sexual fetish.
And like any good nerd I eventually ventured to try to draw what I was thinking,
and before I knew it I was posting in an ASFR forum.
Some people even enjoyed it and started to make request and made me feel like and artist and all. Pressure!
But the problem is that I don’t really know anything about drawing software and technique,
I started with mouse and photoshop but I have now a basic bamboo wacom and Manga studio.
Could you give me some tips and tricks of how make what I do better?

I have recently realized that I have to save final files on smaller sizes so little mistakes are not seen,
but I was wondering if there are other useful things for me to know from people with more experience.

If you help me I’ll try to become a regular here and draw and trade specifically robot girls for you when I got the time to pass by :>

(Someone requested me a female version of a female Pinocchio 3000 being taken care, the full preview of this image is at 11.1% of a 10000px15000 Pixels file at 96dpi.)
>>
File: CoilJenn.jpg (646 KB, 1024x1586) Image search: [Google]
CoilJenn.jpg
646 KB, 1024x1586
I'm going to be a shameless requester a request these two as prostitutes, if you have the time. Unfortunately i'm no artist but i can say that you should try most of the programs available to you, i do use photoshop for editing comics, but a lot of artist for example, use SAI for making actual drawings, not just editing.
>>
File: Battery040.jpg (121 KB, 585x650) Image search: [Google]
Battery040.jpg
121 KB, 585x650
K to me, as long i don't have to put them on the same picture.
>>
File: RobotGirl.jpg (357 KB, 1050x840) Image search: [Google]
RobotGirl.jpg
357 KB, 1050x840
Ok I'm new here and only got my graphics tablet yesterday so I'm not that great yet but here you go

could only do the second one since I've no idea what to do with bender :P
>>
>pinocchio

Oh god that guy again
>>
File: Battery051.jpg (1 MB, 1179x1890) Image search: [Google]
Battery051.jpg
1 MB, 1179x1890
here it is.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.