[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gonna dump some of my pics and ask what you guys think about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /i/ - Oekaki

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
File: pinupfox1.jpg (88 KB, 750x850) Image search: [Google]
pinupfox1.jpg
88 KB, 750x850
gonna dump some of my pics and ask what you guys think about them. warning, my pics are extremely inconsistent and i don't know why
>>
File: supertryhard23.jpg (170 KB, 1150x1600) Image search: [Google]
supertryhard23.jpg
170 KB, 1150x1600
>>
>>
File: comingback.jpg (98 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
comingback.jpg
98 KB, 900x1000
>>
File: foxtits.jpg (41 KB, 450x700) Image search: [Google]
foxtits.jpg
41 KB, 450x700
>>
File: amamama.jpg (87 KB, 1100x1300) Image search: [Google]
amamama.jpg
87 KB, 1100x1300
>>
>>464303
Cannot really fault them.
Except for a breasts in the first one. one in the foreground seems allot smaller than it should be
>>
>>464306
Sexy.
>>
>>464308
very nice. would love to see it more finished
>>
looks cute. draw a bird. they are my fetish :3
>>
>>464303
Cute and sexy. Do you have more pics of her?
>>
>>465315
i am shit with drawing beaks, their faces always look weird when i draw them
>>
>>465327
that's the single pic i did of her, it's oc too so you won't find other pics if that's what you mean
>>
>>465343
well show us, maybe we can throw you some tips. or even like it for its uniqueness.
>>
>furry and loli
why are both of these the cutest
>>
>>465344
I demand that you draw more of her!
>>
snek doodle
>>
File: da rex2.jpg (147 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
da rex2.jpg
147 KB, 1200x900
lately picture
>>
>>467037
What program are you using? Do want a critique?
>>
>>467062
i'm using SAI. critique is always welcome
>>
>>467074
Looks fine except i'd like to see more construction lines in a sketch. For cartoons its fine to just bang out the features but since you are working digitally and have infinite layers you can always slap out lines everywhere and refine them on a new layer. I'd like to see a finished inked drawing like the T-rex.
>>
>>467076
my pictures mostly stay sketches like you can see, i never finished the rex
>>
File: isabelle.png (177 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
isabelle.png
177 KB, 600x900
another little sketch
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.