[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exhibitionism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-06-04 04.23.47.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-04 04.23.47.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
Post stories, pics, and tell me if you ever walk around with cum on your pants, because I wanna do that myself
>>
>>1372804
whats with the lighting? Plz post more?
>>
>>1372804
post more (Y)
>>
File: 2016-06-04 04.49.58.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-04 04.49.58.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
I went down to a public park at night a while ago, I was really horny and nobody was around. I sat on a bench and played with myself, slowly I unzipped and took my cock out, spitting into my hand and stroking my wet cock. Later I moved to a picnic table and sat for a while, stroking under the table. When I was ready to cum I squirted my load all over the tabletop and walked away
>>
File: 2016-06-04 04.57.13.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-04 04.57.13.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
I like to go down to my local McDonald's and order maybe some food and a always an orange juice (it thickens spit nicely). I'll stroke myself a little while eating and later go into the washroom stall and get naked. I spit all over my cock and my body and play with myself almost exclusively when people are in there (there's a urinal next to the stall and it's easy to peak through) and I make sure I'm all wet so they hear the noises. I usually cum on myself or in the toilet, get dressed and walk out.
>>
>>1372819
Anyone ever jerk with you
>>
>>1372823
No unfortunately, but I have a girl who's into exhibitionism too. She's sucked me off on a park bench while cars drove by and even someone walked past
>>
when it hits midnight, I like to go outside on the street and piss everywhere, on shop windows and shit. I do this basically every day
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.