[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Office guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
So I'm currently in an office which I share with a woman. Said woman has a super fabulous gay bff who sometimes comes from his to hers to have a bitch with her.

Weird thing is though for the past two weeks he's started coming in it when she's not there, and he would know that after looking through the door. We don't really talk much if she's there or not, but when she isn't he'll linger for a few minutes pretending to look at some cork board (with nothing really on it) or standing around looking through a handful of papers he brought in with him. If I talk to him ("So what are you doing now [now works over]?") he will leave, otherwise he just hangs around.

I'm shit when it comes to noticing when people might be interested or not. I'm an introvert and have only asked guys out twice. I've wondered if said guy is interested but I don't know if that's wishful thinking, as while I'm not a fugly said guy is a lot better looking than me and I deliberately dress like crap at work since the boss is wet for Jesus and loves "modest clothing" (i.e: stuff your grandad would wear).

Am I just imagining anything there? Anyone got any stories of a situation like this? Pics of hot guys in office wear to get thread going
>>
>>
>>
Maybe you could say something like "Are you looking for her? She's not here, but I can help if you want"
>>
>>1365516

Yeah, I have before. He's just gone "No, no it's fine" and not elaborate on why he's there.

Could have just wanted to look at something, but sometimes it's a bit unnerving, especially how he'll just hang around saying nothing for five minutes before leaving.
>>
>>1365520
Sounds like he's the awkward one, not you
>>
>>1365499
ask him to have a drink after work. probably easier to feel things out outside of that kind of work environment
>>
>>1365545
Haha, normally he's really talkative and nothing can shut him up. With me though? Usually just silence after I've made an attempt to find out how he is or what he's doing.

I originally thought that was because I was boring, I've got literally no shared interests with anyone who I work with, except maybe him on subjects like history and I'm not very talkative anyway, but after watching how he will talk at (rather than to) anyone else it feels weird.

>>1365554

It's probably the easiest way, I'm just really nervous since a) He's senior to me in that I'm a trainee and a temp so it could be awkward if I got it wrong and b) I'm really not much to look at, not a whale or a Quasi Modo but nothing notable. Feel like I'm punching above my weight there.

Thanks anons, this has helped.
>>
>>1365565
>It's probably the easiest way, I'm just really nervous since a) He's senior to me in that I'm a trainee and a temp so it could be awkward if I got it wrong and b) I'm really not much to look at, not a whale or a Quasi Modo but nothing notable. Feel like I'm punching above my weight there.
>Thanks anons, this has helped.
yeah I mean be friendly - it can be solely a friendly drink thing, asking a senior person to pick their brain about the work or w/e, it's just easier to feel out the vibe outside of work.
>>
>>1365565
>Usually just silence after I've made an attempt to find out how he is or what he's doing.
>I originally thought that was because I was boring, I've got literally no shared interests with anyone who I work with, except maybe him on subjects like history and I'm not very talkative anyway, but after watching how he will talk at (rather than to) anyone else it feels weird.
if he's normal with other people and awkward with you, he's attracted to you, whether you think it's a good idea to try and make something happen with someone superior to you is a whole other story
>>
>>1365575

Oh right. Hah yeah definitely, especially what with the biblethumper.

I don't usually seem to appear on most gaydars but I have no idea how he ever got employed here.

>>1365576

I don't know, I could wait until I'm done here to pursue it. I don't know.

Never tried it but I totally now see the appeal of grindr. "Wanna fuck?" y/n. Less stupid than this.
>>
>>1365583
compliment him.

"nice shirt. the color suits you."
>>
>>1365635

Will do, if this thread is still here when I do I'll post what happened!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.