[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's prison for a fag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11
File: prison-monsters.jpg (79 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
prison-monsters.jpg
79 KB, 800x500
How's prison for a fag?
>>
>>1349424
It depends on the locale. Generally, it's fine, unless you're an insufferable faggot with stage IV gay disease.
>>
>>1349424
ive never been in prison but i imagine its like being in junior high school except everyone is extremely powerful so when they decide to fight over something stupid its actually very dangerous well THATS PROBABLY WHY THEYRE IN THERE...
>>
>>1349424
many prisoners are actually fags, they prefer to think that they're totally straight only because they top
>>
>mfw u will never be a femboy
>mfw hot dangerous muscular dudes will never fight for the personal use of your pussy
>mfw u will never have a 'daddy' that u actually have to depend on
>>
>>1349424
If you are out, being in prison is actually easy. You are actually protected from the other inmates. The only thing youll have to worry about are the other queens in your area. The will be a bitch in charge and it more than likely wont be you. If you are in the closet or not open, then you will be mixed with geberal population and gang raped nightly until you intestines seep through tour worn hole. Other than that, prisons great.
>>
its so fun ....loads all day fuckin suckin lickin all day long its amazin
>>
>>1349660
only downside ...................................................................................................eait for it ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................AIDS
>>
File: tumblr_lv53vxnWYs1qiuse5.jpg (78 KB, 470x636) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lv53vxnWYs1qiuse5.jpg
78 KB, 470x636
what about being the officer?
>>
>open the mouth for black protection
>>
>who cares about what do you want? shut up and get on your kneews
>>
>>
File: the_prison_shower-3.jpg (67 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
the_prison_shower-3.jpg
67 KB, 750x500
>>
File: the_prison_shower-2.jpg (71 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
the_prison_shower-2.jpg
71 KB, 750x500
>>
>>1349724
Black cock, white hands
>>
>>1349724
Aren't prisons notoriously segregated? Any cocks that will be going in your mouth are of your race, right?

That kinda kills the prison fantasy for me, I like variety.
>>
>>1349748
They are segregated. To stay alive you have to buddy up with other people who look like you. Which means joining a gang.
>>
>>1349731
It's Rafael Alencar
>>
File: tumblr_nrr0q9VXwT1qjzwvbo1_540.gif (2 MB, 528x268) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrr0q9VXwT1qjzwvbo1_540.gif
2 MB, 528x268
>>1349724
>>1349731
>>1349910

Then, Latino protection
>>
>>1350254
Rafael Alencar's dick is truly a God's gift
Too bad all the rest of him is gross as fuck, especially those obvious implants and that painful retardness aura
>>
>>1349424
Why would you want to know this. Are you planning on visiting?
>>
>>1349645
from someone who watches movies but has never been there
>>
>>1349722

If you want to deal with crazed niggers spending all of their time manufacturing shanks and wanting to jump you at any time, just to see a few guys in their underwear or the showers (hint: they don't look like your pic related!) then have at it.

Being a locker room attendant in a nice gym would be much better.
>>
>>1349730

Hint: that ain't a real prison shower.

The scenery at my gym is much better.
>>
Just bear in mind that you are likely to be put in with some smelly nigger cell mate who talks shit and will claim everything in the cell as "his", as if you are invading his "territory", and will have his whole nigger gang of friends to back him up.

Watch the movie "Brubaker" to see what you might face in prison. Or the show "OZ" even if you do get to see Chris Meloni's naked body
>>
>>1349731
I think your on to something anon...
>>
>>1350684
>>1349731
D: THEY ARE MIDGETS
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 600x1142) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 600x1142
>>1350684
>>1350686
>>
File: received_947117255303939.jpg (69 KB, 826x714) Image search: [Google]
received_947117255303939.jpg
69 KB, 826x714
Someone who's been there here. Where I was at they are referred to as punks. If you were outed they would put you on a separate block we called the punk tank, especially if you were feminine. As long as you would fight.. Generally you would be left alone even as a punk.. But you still had to pay store to your race for protection, and to be in the dayroom with them. In prison, everyone has a hustle. Me? I would make cakes and brownie bars from various things out of commissary for stamps.. Which is a form of currency in there. Two stamps would buy you a samwitch from the kitchen for example. I never did anything unwillingly sexualy with any body because I was willing to fight, and did. I've seen some people get turned out(meaning raped) even though they weren't gay.. Just simply because they wouldn't fight. They still all their property, and took the booty. This doesn't apply to all prisons BTW.. I was at a max security nicknamed a "gladiator farm"
>>
>>1350290
Implants?
>>
>>1352921
what did you do anon?
>>
am I the only white gay disgusted by blacks
>>
>>1352963
Yes. Stop slamming other peoples preferences
>>
File: CTSP_FBI_Warning_Screen_3a.jpg (149 KB, 1036x760) Image search: [Google]
CTSP_FBI_Warning_Screen_3a.jpg
149 KB, 1036x760
>>1352950
He stole cable
>>
>>1352921

Wasn't it taken form "Orange is the new black" plot?
>>
>>1352963
>Am I the only gay racist?
>>
>>1349424
>do 6 months for petty theft/b n e / wreck endagerment / gta
> get harrassed first week due to being a "pussy" (not doing a REAL crime)
>have a biker looking bear cellmate who "Likes me"
>down with bears, hook up
>get known as the fag and the bottom bitch for the next 4 months
>get in on GB

canadian jails arent very gay unfortunatly
>>
>>1352963
No, you can be gay and a racist, but that doesn't make you any less of human trash.
>>
>>1350419
Significant percentage of prison rape is conducted by officers, actually.
>>
>>1353412
Prison just keeps sounding better and better.
>>
>>1350254
which movie is this?

>>1352935
the most obvious ones..his ass
>>
>>1349630
>>pussy
>>you mean shithole
>>
>>1352963
no. you're believing in purity of race.
but you're a faggot, so that really doesn't involve you, since youre a shitpacker,

blacks are gross, and tho other posters are i am sure, multicultured white cucked fucks,
>>
>>1353937
>> you mean shithole
>>shithole is the way we fags have sex
>>
>>1349731
>Black cock, white hands
,open heart. -- Boy Scout Oath
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.