[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big guy/small guy is my fetish. I'm a recently converted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1422118508422.jpg (56 KB, 373x600) Image search: [Google]
1422118508422.jpg
56 KB, 373x600
Big guy/small guy is my fetish.

I'm a recently converted straight guy who was developed a strong submissive gay streak. I want a taller, muscular guy to gently top me, I want to worship his perfect body. Why is this so hard to find? On grindr/craigslist it's all just twink bottoms like me looking for the same thing. Where are the masculine big guys?

Hurts that I'm 6ft1 too. Not many guys legit taller than me, and because I have a big dick most want me to top them.

General big/small thread but your advice would be helpful on how to pick up guys like this.
>>
File: 1452730596204.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452730596204.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
This is exactly what I want.
>>
I'm fortunate in also being 5'6 with this fetish, as it takes very little to be bigger than me. I think it would be very hard to find a bigger guy, you might have to look specifically at groups of taller men, maybe in fetlife. How successful that is depends on what sort of area you live in. I hope you're near a decent sized city, tallanon...
>>
>>1328791
>http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Youth-Loved-with-Air-and-Breeded-27921271
>>
>>1328791
Live anywhere in iowa? Im 6'5 and looking for someone just like you to top
>>
>>1328791
Dear god, I've wanted this so badly.
>>
>>1328851

Not even on the same continent man :(
>>
5'4 and feels kinda bad man.
>>
>>1328855

this is disgusting and gross and nasty and wrong and completely unsexy
>>
>>1328792
Sauce please?
>>
>>1329119
You sound pretty damn good to me.
>>
>>1328791
I have the same fetish, but oddly I always thought it was BECAUSE I'm small (5'7, 150, 5uc).

I'm a straight guy through and through, obsessed with women my whole life, but after being with so many and realizing I wasn't born the body to please most women, I've taken to pleasing bigger, stronger, more sexually viable men.

I'm in top physical shape though, so my problem is finding somebody more muscular than myself. It's easy to find a daddy, even a hung one... but they all have chubby dad bods.
>>
File: greivis.jpg (230 KB, 1119x720) Image search: [Google]
greivis.jpg
230 KB, 1119x720
>tfw 5'8 skeltal
>tfw you will never be a big guy
>>
File: dmirin.png (433 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
dmirin.png
433 KB, 500x656
>tfw 6'6" otter-mode
>tfw you will never
be the little spoon
>>
Please more videos i love this so much
>>
>>1329571
Don't lose faith.
My boyfriend is around 6'4 and I'm only 5'8 but I prefer to be the big spoon. (Even though he's the top in our relationship)
It's a bit awkward but what I've realized works is when you pull your heads to about the same height.
>>
>>1329565
this is exactly me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.