[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who was (involuntarily) infected with HIV in prison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7
File: poz.jpg (52 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
poz.jpg
52 KB, 500x374
Ask someone who was (involuntarily) infected with HIV in prison anything.
>>
File: tumblr_o13fm9IEKG1s05k8bo1_500.gif (1004 KB, 499x268) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o13fm9IEKG1s05k8bo1_500.gif
1004 KB, 499x268
>>1307285

why were you in prison?
are you gay?
how soon do you tell others of your status?
did you get hiv the first time you had sex or did it take some time?
what did your infecter look like? (was the sex good?)
what advice would you give someone entering prison who wishes to remain hiv neg?
>>
>>1307291

>Drugs. Intent to distribute (coke)
>Bisexual
>Immediately. I'm not a scumbag.
>I can't really recall which time it was. I didn't know until I got some blood work done about a year in. I had had sex about 10 times up until that point
>my "infecter" was a late 30's white trash guy who was also in for drugs, as well as unregistered firearms ect. He had a good 90lbs on me. Covered in tattoos (not white supremacist though.) The sex was NOT good. It was essentially rape. He'd fuck me, cum and leave. He didn't even really protect me from getting beat up/robbed. It was mostly so he didn't kick my ass.
>Besides not going? If you feel like you're going to be a victim of sexual assault, ask for protected custody. It's hit or miss (mine was denied). Try to stay to yourself for the most part and make "friends" with other folks trying to stay out of everyone's way. You're not going to get access to condoms, at least in Ohio.
>>
I just wanna say I'm sorry for what happend to u in prison
>>
>>1307307
Thanks man. I'm on medication so it's manageable. I'm glad I didn't get hep c as well which is the really rampant sti in prisons.
>>
Sorry for you bro. Hope you'll live a happy life despite your disease.
>>
Show pics of your body
>>
Hey man. I did some time as well, and even though nothing like that happened to me, it was rough as fuck. I just wanted to thank you for sharing your story in that green text, and tell you that I'm really fucking sorry. I hope the day to day for you is good these days man.
>>
>>1307285
does the gov't or prison have any responsibility in this or do they get off and you're left with HIV ? Can you at least get them to do something for you or do they claim your actions were consensual? First of all, were they consensual or not? We need a clear yes or no. Split down the middle is not good enough.
>>
>>1307309
most people on zidovudine have a temporary improvement and then get worse. in fact there's little to no evidence that any therapy makes people live longer. If there is, and I know people say so, then show it. It's actually somewhat controversial to treat with a lot of meds. I don't know what I would do. And I happen to know a lot about it. no matter, I am sorry for you. I wish you all the best, like everybody else here too, surely.
>>
>>1307341
I went before a board of 3 people after I was diagnosed with my system appointed worker to claim it was continual rape which infected me. They decided that it was entirely consensual considering how many times it happened thus freeing the correctional facility of any obligation for treatment outside of my treatment while locked up.
>>
did you just happen to do some blood work or were you really sick and showing symptoms which made you go and get a blood test? im curious to know if you can have the virus for over a year and not get really sick
>>
>>1307364
It was probably way less than a year. I don't think I showed any symptoms. I was tired and fatigued but I always accounted that to my stress level.
>>
>>1307285
What has your sex life been like after being diagnosed and released?
>>
>>1307373
Pretty awful. My dating pool is obviously limited. My sex pool is limited to only men. I have pretty intense ptsd so I'm not even really that much into sex. When I do hook up I can't get hard at all. 2 times I've hooked up with guys only to end up crying at their place. First one was super cool and comforting. The second one got really pissed off and threatend me because I wasn't interested in sex anymore. No girls want to date me so I'm pretty much stuck to hook ups with other poz guys.
>>
>ask for protected custody

Jail (not prison, DESU) was frightening because of the guards, not other inmates. The guard on duty scrutinized every interaction I had with another inmate, considering me a vulnerable person. They policed me trading food at mealtime, denying me the most basic form of currency.
>>
>>1307380
Op here. I've spent time in jail too and yeah the guard are the worst part of it. Most folks in jail are waiting on court dates, on work release programs, or just spending a couple days/weeks inside. The guard take advantage of that and try to scare the shit out of you for no other reason than its fun for them. The rip apart your bunk, make you open/close/open/close your locker and take away the tv remote just to fuck with people.

True story though. I went to jail for 3 days when I was 21 for a DUI. The guard I had in intake? I totally had done blow with him and sucked him off in a bathroom at a buddy of mine's house. Awkward ride in the elevator.
>>
Well, I learned from a friend u shouldn't feel ashamed for anyone, you're not doing them any good. I think sometimes we live a life we don't want, but at the end we are all gonna die anyways, so you choose why you want to live for. I think I'm here for the people that I love and that I want to spend time with, that's what makes it worth it. The people we surround us by and doing what you love the most. I don't know if you know this guys but they thought me at dentistry college that way more people dies from untreated diabetes than people with HIV. So dude, I don't think you have to tell everyone your past. I mean, if you wanna hook-up, then fine, just say you are poz and take your cautions. But if you can still live a normal life and I'm sure there's people that care about you, and plenty more of people to meet. Just find the right time and make sure to not do to others what you wouldn't like to be done to you. I do not feel sorry for you, I respect you. I've suffered from depression and I don't have any of those problems. I think you are really strong and I sincerely feel appreciation for people like you, that after a hard life they keep battling. Hope you can find peace soon, meditation and budism has helped for me... What's your motivation?
>>
>>1307570
>all those words
>zero worth
Anyone looking to avoid lowering their IQ should spare themselves the task of reading this drivel
>>
File: yes-moar-of-that-biden.jpg (19 KB, 360x235) Image search: [Google]
yes-moar-of-that-biden.jpg
19 KB, 360x235
>>1307381
>>
>>1307362
(different anon).
Damn thats shitty, its terrible that people/institutions can get away with blaming what's a continual failure to prevent repeated rape on their part on the victim. Are you able to contest the board's decision? I'm assuming youre out of prison now, maybe you'd be able to find a pro-bono lawyer or something, or go public (although its obviously a sensitive issue and hard to talk about) so that they have to respond.

>>1307379
Are you undergoing treatment for the ptsd? I hope you're getting some help for it at least. That second guy was really shitty, I've had similar experience of 'freaking out' during a sexual encounter, and its awful that people arent at all sympathetic (or at least not an asshole).
How old were you when you went to prison, and how long were you in there for?
>>
>>1307343
top kek troll
>>
>>1307362
That's fucked up shit, man. I'm sorry to hear that. Fuck, man. I'm pissed as all get out for you. I mean, people commit crimes but nobody deserves that. American prisons are so fucking broken.
>>
>>1307285
Fuck it bro, just chug some gatorade.
>>
on a lighter note OP, what kind of guys are you into?
>>
>>1307285
Thank Freya. Another degenerate faggot scheduled to die.

I thank the poz faggots. They infect the degenerate gays who "want" it. Thus eliminating them from the pool of humanity.
>>
File: 1438769815735.jpg (829 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1438769815735.jpg
829 KB, 1536x2048
>>1308053
>Thank Freya
>hates gays
>>
>>1307285
how old? what state?
>>
post turned me on BAD not poz yest
>>
>>1308316
same guy im on yahoo ohio25m is my sn 29 sub boy
>>
what was your viral load before you took meds? which meds are you on?

you have been given a gift from god, now you must spread this gift to others. whether they are bug chasers or not. its a very satisfying and fulfilling life as a gifter. i even gift females. who ever i can get my loads in. good luck and may you do the work of god.
>>
>>1308839
Don't subject your harmful fetish on other people. It's disgusting and selfish, maybe even psychopathic.
>>
>>1308880
kek ok
>>
>>1307285
were you in prison for homosexual sodomy?
>>
>>1308839
i wish meds werent invented so you just died you ugly fucker
>>
>>1308839
you are so fucked up please kill yourself
>>
>>1308839
Troll, but so awful I need to tell the imitation of a person to literally kill themselves or get help
>>
>>1308839
Annddd this is why no condoms = no sex until we get tested. People like this want to fuck your life up because it gives them a stiffy, fuck that. I hope you get curbstomped.
>>
>>1308060
I don't hate gays.
I use to know a few upstanding gay men who are free from the degenerative plague of a lifestyle most faggots participate in.

I am not a gay man myself.
But I can safely say; those who engage in bug-chasing, nymphomania, fisting, or any other scientifically proven unhealthy behavior.

They do not deserve to be respected, acknowledged or given human liberties.

I'm all for sexual expression, but dnot expect society to give you dignity when you're actively trying to take a dudes infections sperm into your shit hole.

Get rekt.
>>
>>1307285
>>cunt
>>a feces smeared prolapsed butt hole.

K.

This is why no one respects faggots.
>>
its not fair that I should have hiv so I want to get even by giving it to as many as I possibly can
>>
>>1308839
Spreading HIV intentionally is actually considered first degree murder and may give you the death penalty/up to life in prison.
>>
>>1309013
>a dudes infections sperm
>>
>>1309157
>>Doesnt have an intelligent rebuttal.
>> So poster greentexts a insignificant grammatical error.

Oh boy.
>>
>>1309039
It's unreal that people like you exist.

It gives me comfort to know that you'll be dead and hopefully, tortured unmercifully in the afterlife
>>
>>1308913
>>1308935
>>1308958
>>1308974
>>1309069

you act like im the only one. There are hundreds of bug chasers out there to spread it around. and the likely hood of getting caught? hahahah forget it. and why would i be on meds if im trying to spread god's work? silly wouldnt it be? dont hate the messenger, hate the creator.
>>
>>1309069
In prison where he'll spread it.
>>
>>1309013
Did you now read he got raped?
>>
>>1309434
You're a lousy troll.
If serious. Thank you for not taking your medication.
You'll die faster.

1/10
>>
>>1309069
if I found out someone gave me HIV and didn't tell me beforehand, I'd murder them myself
>>
>>1310374
send em to jail instead. them in jail > you in jail
>>
>>1309434

To be fair, he is right. There ARE a lot of Chasers and gifters.

I myself am a chaser, But I wouldn't spread it to others, or infect others against their will. But I do want to catch HIV. So yeah, there's that.
>>
How long did it take for you to notice effects on your health?
>>
>>1310381
Why would you be a chaser? I still don't get it...
>>
>>1310381
Seriously. What is wrong with you?
Do you understand that your mentally disturbed in a very unhealthy way?
That your behavior is shameful for your family and your own dignity.

I do cannot fathom why someone thinks the diease AIDS is something sexual, attractive, good to have.

In the nicest way possible, you are below a human being and deserve to be in an asylum.

No wonder no one respects or gives homosexuals any liberties.

You're a shame to your tribe
>>
>>1310545

Tribe? Sorry, I represent my own interests, Not anybody else's. I don't expect anybody else here to understand or accept what my choices are, but they are in fact my choices. I made the decision, I live with the consequences of my choice.

You've no right to try and shame me when what I'm doing is of no affect to anybody but myself.

>>1310407

I know it's weird, It's just something I want.
>>
>>1307285
I feel terrible for you anon. Hope you're doing okay, my best wishes to you
>>
>>1310665
Deal with it. You deserve to be shamed for your choices as long as you live in a civilized society. Your tribe. The homosexual tribe. In any situation. You're the immediate face for that life path.

As a degenerate human with extreme mental illness, the only liberty you are allowed should be; monitered happiness, life each day, and isolation away from the sane, healthy populace.

I say these things because, you're obviously mentally ill and therefor, unable to make healthy and rational choices.

I pittv you and am grieved that you are like this. I wish that you would have never been born, to save you, yourself and society the pain and discomfort of yourself.

Best wishes.
Get help.
>>
>>1310682

Yeah, Good luck with those thoughts. I'll enjoy my choices and what I do.
>>
>>1310682
0/10 bait, would not bite.
>>
>>1310682
Calm your tits, wtf you getting all emotional about. Let the man live he's life and you focus on yours.

I swear people worry to much about what someone else wants or do in their own lives. What yours isn't that interesting?
>>
>>1310374
this happened to a friend. His friend had a boyfriend at the time, and his bf cheated on him a few times and ended up having aids and even knew it and gave it to him. Once he found out, his friend waited for him to get back home and stabbed his cheating bf to death (he's in prison now)
>>
>>1310683
>>1310683
Your choices directly impact society. So while you have this Amerifat self entitled 'I can do what I want, free will', you must realise that this choices are selfish and impact society on levels you haven't even mentioned in your psts. Intentional HIV infection is a huge and unnecessary burden on society, the healthcare system, and lost productivity. Why 'chase' HIV? Why not 'chase' the rabies virus or Naegleria fowleri, so your mortality rate is 100%. Save us from your mental perversity.
>>
>>1310683
>>1311022
>>1311042
Obvious samefag.

Get help or commit euthanasia.
You're extremely mentally ill and a danger to civilized society.
All chasers are insane, degenerate attention whore suffering from a strain Münchausen's syndrome that or youre childishly suicidal?

If you want attention and to die.
Honestly gather a crowd together and kill yourself.
There is no need for people like you in my clean, healthy and sane future eos.
>>
>>1311117
Let them get AIDS, who cares, you can't breed out retards.
>>
>>1310665

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHIHIHIHIHIHI

you want HIV?

HAHAHAHAHIHIH

you are so fucked up
>>
File: 1355105813652.jpg (272 KB, 979x805) Image search: [Google]
1355105813652.jpg
272 KB, 979x805
don't worry OP there's somebody for everybody <3
>>
>>1310683
You have no clue what this affliction does to you.
The fact that your entire body literally ages faster than anyone (for every year its 3 years), knowing you're going to die before others if you miss your treatment if only for a day (and the fear of missing your treatment even for one day), life feels...shorter.
But go ahead. Do what you want, at least you have made your choice. I didn't.
>>
>>1312813
poz here. haven't posted elsewhere in this thread. got it from a lying dbag, lesson = always wrap it up. also think that bugchasers are nuts, get them on grindr all the fucking time. that being said:

scare tactics like this don't work. they NEVER have. all the 90s health PSAs did was stigmatize HIV+ people to the point that they are one of the most marginalized groups in modern america. scare "facts" DON'T result in people using condoms, every friggn health study has shown that...if anything they encourage risk-seeking behaviour.

what they do is spread stigma. people need to be tested...not because they might drop dead tomorrow but because it's the responsible thing to do for your body and your partner.

also, re: me ageing at warp speed....does your sexual health knowledge just end in 2000? we have drug resistant gonorrhoea coming around and meningitis everywhere. we also have a "cure" for Hep C and HIV+ people are able to live normal (healthy) lives if they have access to medication AND manage to actually take the damn pill.

I don't know what happened to this site...I appreciate this bugchasing troll but I don't appreciate newfags like yourself who take the trolling seriously and respond with uneducated bullshit. The only response I should be seeing in this thread to someone asking for aids is a joke involving razor blades, a toothbrush, and Treasure Island Media.

It's like /hm takes pride in proving to the rest of the site that gay guys are all sanctimonious fucktards.
>>
>>1312954
same anon as above.....just had to clarify...you said "I didn't" re: making choices about HIV....are you yourself poz? are you so fucking dumb and/or uneducated that you think it's causing your body to age 3x as fast as normal? did you get some sort of HIV1/HIV2 superstrain with tenofovir resistance?
>>
>>1307362
So if I rape a woman for 10 years of marriage, police will let me go Scott free because it went on for too long to be rape? She started liking it?
>>
>>1312988
Yes, you are a man. Men cannot be raped its a legal fact. Boys will be boys.
>>
>>1310545
Yo, i would like to be sucked in by a blackhole (no puns). Am i healthy?
>>
>>1307285
Sorry that happened to you mate. :( Can't believe this shit happens in the USA. When will the USA finally get rid of punishing people for possession of drugs? I mean the guy who raped you deserved to be in there more than you did.
>>
Homosexuality, AIDs, bugchasing, natural selection in a nutshell. You're not 'supposed' to be gay, you can't reproduce naturally, you are inferior as a living organism. I don't care if you are gay, but me as a normal, sane, person am not.
>>
>>1314493
zzzzzzz.....
>>
>>1314493
Not exactly. Imo it's life's way of dealing with over-population. Statistically speaking the percentage of gay men are on the rise in addition to gay men being smarter and better-looking on average than most straight men.

The result is more smart, good-looking gay men who aren't inclined to breed with the world's dumb, average-to-ugly looking women. It's win/win.
>>
>>1309069
>faggot already has the Anally Injected Death Sentence
>capital punishment will deter them
>>
File: tumblr_nttmsepryf1thp15zo1_1280.jpg (704 KB, 1248x936) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nttmsepryf1thp15zo1_1280.jpg
704 KB, 1248x936
http://hotseedspreader.tumblr.com/archive
>>
File: 1446744273404.jpg (7 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
1446744273404.jpg
7 KB, 250x189
>>1307381
>I totally had done blow with him and sucked him off in a bathroom at a buddy of mine's house. Awkward ride in the elevator.

>>1308839
>>1309039
>>1310381
>>
>>1311120
This is such a stupid fucking thing to say.

EVERY person this asshole fucks is a potential carrier. Every. Single. One. And what happens if they get infected? Well now it spreads to the person that fucked an infected person, and then the person that fucked an infected person that fucked a previous infected person, etc.

You can't possibly be that retarded.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.