[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do /hm/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 4L_S2YtXw6l.png (901 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
4L_S2YtXw6l.png
901 KB, 861x990
I am a virgin and there's a guy that wants to fuck me badly. Only thing is that he's fat and ugly. But I'm really tempted to fuck him what should I do /hm/?

Also first time stories thread
>>
don't do it, you'll regret it, just jerk yourself off
>>
Don't do it man, you'll regret it A LOT. download Grindr there's desperate and moderate looking guys on there. Of course if you value yourself little-Go for it.
>>
>>1280449
well, you should imagine his c0ck only, the heat and softness.
>>
When i was a virgin, I had sex with this old fat guy (like 45), I was drunk and I hated myself everyday for 5 months, I mostly over it now, I haven't sex since though
>>
>>1280453
Exactly right.
>>
>>1280449
Have some fucking standards.
>>
>>1280449
DON'T
>>
Does he have a big dick? If he does, then do it, faggot. Are you waiting till some respectable gentleman asks yours father for your hand in marriage. No one likes an old maid.
>>
>>1280452
I agree. My first time was with someone similar to OP's description. It was completely meaningless and to be honest I didn't even enjoy it.
>>
>>1280503
Exactly. Young women such as yourself are forced to go through unwanted sex (aka rape) because of patriarchy and rape culture.
You poor oppressed creature.
>>
A dick is a dick, just take it
>>
Why are you tempted to fuck someone you describe as fat and ugly? Are you similarly fat and ugly? Make a dating profile, go to bars/clubs, make yourself available. It's not hard to get laid.
>>
There are worse things than being fat. If he has a nice dick, you have a nice dick, you have a clean ass, he has a clean ass, etc, then just do it. Half the time you won't even look at one another and just fuck in the dark. Everyone is skinny in the dark.
>>
>>1280536
Or you could get someone attractive and not have to fuck in the dark
>>
>>1280449
If you think he's fat and ugly, maybe don't fuck him. You'll regret it. My first time was a "I just want to get the pressure of the situation out of the way" decision. I literally had to fake cumming because it was bad sex in a horrible situation with a mediocre looking guy. You'll regret it. Waiting is not that bad. Or find someone more attractive. Either way
>>
>>1280510
you make no sense, girl
>>
>>1280449
Yeah my first time the guy was staying at my apartment (along with other friends on couches etc). We were all drunk and went to sleep and it was already proposed he could sleep in my bed (I didn't make any innuendo about it there just were very few places to sleep). He then got nervous and started asking sexual questions then eventually grabbed my dick through my underwear. We both blew each other. I wasn't really into it but I was drunk so I figured why the fuck not. He kept saying stuff like " I know it's weird but I want you to cum on my face ". I wish he had just been quiet his need to justify the fact that we were having gay sex was a definite turn off. In the end he sucked my dick for like 45 minutes straight and I couldn't cum so I just told him to go to sleep. He then kept grinding on me and then asked me to put it in his ass. I was like.. this is one of those things you have to prepare for but he insisted. As I predicted, it was a terrible idea and it lasted maybe 30 seconds before I called it off. Now whenever we get drunk back home he tries to come onto me and I'm not interested at all. I really liked that we were friends before and hopefully we can continue to be but we'll see.
>>
>>1280597
And for reference, I would rate myself about 8/10 and him about 5/10. I'm a chubby chaser personally so I don't really have a problem finding guys I like but he was chubby and NOT very handsome. He also pulled the line "I've never cum from a blowjob before" which I knew was just him trying to make me work harder. I have great oral skills and he basically had 1 move and that was it. He also wanted to only blow me from under the covers while I was on my knees with him laying back on my bed. Really just a bad lay.
>Regret/10
>>
My best sex was with an ugly guy. Not fat, just pimply and ugly. I guess ugly guys have less choice and thus hornier?
>>
>>1280601
If you think you're an 8/10, you're probably a 6/10.
>>
>>1280449
The real question is: how ugly are you? Are you decent enough that you could clearly do better with any hookup site?
>>
>>1280601
chubby chaser? now i love you. <3
>>
did it when i was just a mere teenager, the dude was straight so It was pretty bad it figured itself
>>
>>1280449

DON'T DO IT
>>
do it, you'll get practice and won't fuck up once you get someone hot
>>
Bumper
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.