[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /hm/ think of moles? Would you be disappointed/disgusted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: moles.jpg (313 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
moles.jpg
313 KB, 1280x960
What does /hm/ think of moles? Would you be disappointed/disgusted if a guy you found attractive took his shirt off only to reveal moles everywhere?
>>
File: molesback.jpg (783 KB, 1115x2226) Image search: [Google]
molesback.jpg
783 KB, 1115x2226
>>
File: moleondick.jpg (257 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
moleondick.jpg
257 KB, 600x800
what about moles on a man's dick? deal breaker? y/n
>>
File: moles2.jpg (309 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
moles2.jpg
309 KB, 1600x1200
>>
it depends on where they are, and how many there are
>>
>>1249672
So would the guy in the OP be a yes or a no?
>>
>>1249668
hi great body,
>>
>>1249672
This. OP's example is enough to disgust me though
>>
>>1249702
you find plenty of time to do that in your mom's basement?
>>
>>1249668
They aren't a plus but they arent a major minus either. I'd definitely still go for OP.
>>
>>1249702

If you look for help, it will save you a lot of time.
>>
moles are sexy :)
>>
>>1249706
>>1249712
mole-ridden faggots got mad? He is absolutely right, moles are disgusting and if you can photoshop them out, do it!
No one is supposed to put up with your "beauty marks".
>>
>>1249670
geez, there's nothing wrong with moles !! as long as it isn't a huge mole on the tip of your nose lol
it's fine.
>>
>>1249702
They really don't bother me. And this guy is perfect
>>
File: moleguy.jpg (409 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
moleguy.jpg
409 KB, 1600x1200
>>1249671
That poor kid. He's more mole than person.
>>
Moles are sexy on guys regardless of where they're at. Too many moles (just like too many freckles) can be a turn off. It just depends on the dude and his physique
>>
I think they're sexy. Most people in this thread are sad little virgins.
>>
I have some dark circular spots but they're flat and like, inside and not raised or bumpy or anything... are those mole or freckles? What's the difference? I don't really know
>>
I have a few moles on my back, I dislike them but luckily I don't have to see them.

I'm thinking about having them removed, if only so someone can claw at my back during rough sex. I really don't want a fingernail ripping off a mole.
>>
>>1249717
lemme guess...you wouldn't fuck a guy with scars, either. or glasses.

have fun dying alone.
>>
>>1249668
Those look more like dark freckles than moles. Moles are more raised than that.
To answer your question:
Strong freckles like that? Sure.
Real moles that make people look like they have some sort of disease? Probs not.
>>
The guy(s) in the first couple pics are fine as hell. It's no problem, as long as the guy is cute, it doesn't look like some kind of freakish disease or something. Now skin tags, get that shit removed, those are creepy.
>>
File: matt.hughes.jpg (319 KB, 1126x1500) Image search: [Google]
matt.hughes.jpg
319 KB, 1126x1500
I gotta be honest. I think Matt Hughes would be hotter without the moles. Still, they aren't a deal breaker. I would let him fuck me 10 ways from Sunday.
>>
File: matt.jpg (392 KB, 1126x1500) Image search: [Google]
matt.jpg
392 KB, 1126x1500
>>1249898
agreed
>>
>>1249668

they don't bother me at all
>>
They're generally something I don't even think about. Not a problem at all for me. I guess one of those massive ones you sometimes see might gross me out a bit.
>>
>>1249668
I don't have a problem with moles and, unlike what >>1249739 said because it's a matter of preference and opinion, there's no such thing as too many moles or freckles. The only moles that disgust me are the ones that protrude like warts.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.