[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can somebody give me a tl;dr of Dugin's philosophy, Neo-Eurasianism,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: dgn_new.jpg (465 KB, 1826x1200) Image search: [Google]
dgn_new.jpg
465 KB, 1826x1200
Can somebody give me a tl;dr of Dugin's philosophy, Neo-Eurasianism, and why he wants to band chemistry and physics?
>>
>>993492
Russians finally embraced their mongol identity.
>>
>>993518

I there's not a board on 4Chan without cretins?
>>
>>993541
I'm afraid not, Ivan.
>>
>>993541
Says the one who goes to a siamese colored rice mosaic site.
>>
>>993492
fuck the US and fuck the anglos. long live Great Russia and an independent Grossgermaniums

thats your tl:dr
>>
>>993492
He looks like Merkel with a beard.
>>
>>993492
Dugin's task is to come up with legitimization of neo-imperialism a certain kind of intelligentsia will fall for.
>>
File: 1460717904407.png (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1460717904407.png
1 MB, 2000x2000
>>993541
This may help. His is not on the list though.

>>993492
The average Russian has no idea who Dugin is or about his ideas and motivations. He is on Russian political TV programs often, but like I've said before, the average Russian is apolitical and has very little interest in politics. Average Russians don't care about "Eurasianism", they just want a better life. And they are being led to hate the US through our sanctions on their economy, actions in Ukraine, and Russia is taking advantage of this to galvanize anti-American sentiment.
>>
>>993620
there's no such thing as neo-imperialism you fucking sputz.
>>
>>993627

Honestly think hist is the smartest board of 4chan. Lit is still too small and sci is full of weirdo autists.
>>
>>993627
/his/ IQ literally off the charts.
>>
>>993627
That chart would hVe been funnier if they added a lot of number references instead of false stats, like 88 or 14,88 for pol and 42 for lit..
>>
>>993773

What's the significance of 42?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.