[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does noone remember the Korean War?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 30
Why does noone remember the Korean War?
>>
>>991756
I do, I'm sure you do since you typed out the words 'Korean War'
>>
>>991756
Because it isn't over
>>
No jews in it so no movies in Hollywood.
>>
File: 1453776474531.jpg (83 KB, 640x736) Image search: [Google]
1453776474531.jpg
83 KB, 640x736
>>991756
Too quickly after WW2 maybe? Or perhaps americunts wanted to shove their loss under a carpet before they realised they would have to do that with every conflict they started
>>
because the autism relay wiped our ancestors minds
>>
>>991756
>Americans lost but not as dramatic as in Vietnam, so they pay it no attention.
>it's technically not over yet
>Too soon after WW2
>no one gives a shit about Asia in general
>>
>>991756

There was a Korean War? When did that happen?
>>
>>992311
hundreds of thousands of years ago
>>
>>992189
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibor_Rubin
>>
Nobody actually came out of the conflict on top and it just showed everyone involved their limitations and inability to devote to a large scale war.

For the Chinese, their lack of logistics made waging a war outside of their immediate borders impossible. For NATO and the US, public support hamstrung them as well as the threat of dragging the Soviets into a full scale war prevented them from bringing their full might to bear. And it also was proof that NATO tech was good, but not nearly good enough to win against a disproportionately large force. Also how shoddy their intelligence was and how pig fucking headed Mac Arthur was.
The best thing that happened in Korea was Mac Arthur being removed from command like he should have been in 1942.
>>
File: 1455179885168s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1455179885168s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>992303
>Americans lost
>>
>>991756

no media coverage. the US fucked up when they let the media cover wars desu
>>
>>992493
>the threat of dragging the Soviets into a full scale war

except the USSR was fine with the US fighting China because they fucking hated the CCP, Stalin said he was ok with the proposal by MacArthur to nuke China
>>
North Koreans do, their society is arguably built around it. I think ppl in the West don't pay attention too closely to it because it means remembering stuff like the Bodo League Massacres and Syngman Rhee and all the fun shit that makes everything the Kims do seem rational, sane, and justified.
>>
>>992520
The US didn't know that, of course. Didn't figure out until much later that the Gooks and Reds absolutely hated each other.
For a long time there people were afraid of the Soviets and Chinese teaming up to take over Europe in a swarm of hundreds of millions of soldiers. The Russians did a good job of hiding the border conflicts and shooting at each other part of the USSR-PRC relationship.
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 640x640
>>991756
Finns don't have enough social tact to have a movie industry and the Giza array destroyed any trace of the war.
>>
they stopped showing MASH reruns
>>
>>992303
Americans basically accomplished their goals. They managed to maintain a series of pro-Western military dictatorships in a strategic position to maintain control of the Sea of Japan.

The fact that the military dictatorships eventually gave way to a highly developed democratic nation is just bonus.
>>
>>992569
Wait, I thought MASH was Vietnam. What's a Korea? Is it a good anime?
>>
File: 1455493596470.jpg (1 MB, 2122x1194) Image search: [Google]
1455493596470.jpg
1 MB, 2122x1194
>>992311
The horror... The horror!
>>
>>992537

yeah but they genuinely think they won it, that's probably the most mainstream delusion that Norks actually believe
>>
>>992520
>except the USSR was fine with the US fighting China because they fucking hated the CCP,

No, the Sino-Soviet Split didn't happen until 1960.
>>
>>992493
>The best thing that happened in Korea was Mac Arthur being removed from command like he should have been in 1942.

Truman is he one who should have been removed, it was his stupidity in agreeing to a ceasefire that allowed the Soviets to resupply the Chinese and turned what would have been a victory for the West in Korea, into a WWI style stalemate.
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1457x794) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1457x794
>>991756
>too close to WW2
>no clear victory for either side
>nowhere near the scale of WW2 or Vietnam
>too short
kind of sad actually, it's called the Forgotten War for a reason I suppose
>>
File: Korea8672F.jpg (44 KB, 600x298) Image search: [Google]
Korea8672F.jpg
44 KB, 600x298
The birth of psyops is pretty interesting.

That and we had to drop leaflets instructing Norks not to commit war crimes;

>>992914
>>992850

They had no understanding of the Geneva convention and had only experiences the kind of war fought by the Japanese in WW2.
>>
File: 19510304_Lt_General_Ridgway.jpg (42 KB, 348x480) Image search: [Google]
19510304_Lt_General_Ridgway.jpg
42 KB, 348x480
Ridgeway is also considered one of the best American Generals in history, but he's overshadowed by MacArthur's decline into mediocrity.
>>
>>991756
What was its cultural impact?
WWI has gas and trenches, WWII had nazis and 'nam had the viet cong. What did the korean war contribute to our idea of war?

Semi related, do you think afghanistan and the gulf war will be the second forgotten war? We already have iraq and 9/11 overshadowing it
>>
>>992951
>What did the korean war contribute to our idea of war?

It was the development of the doctrine of body counts and our very ignorant ideas about fighting the "oriental warrior" as MacArthur put it. At the end of WW2 we see the first battles fought not for land but rather to kill the soldiers defending it. Peleliu and Okinawa were strategically unnecessary and birthed the notion that Asian soldiers did not value life, that they must be exterminated to be beaten, and that the American public would accept losses in a faraway Asian war. All of which had a direct impact on how we fought both in Korea and Vietnam.
>>
>>992659
Well technically nobody's won yet.
>>
>>992951
>do you think afghanistan and the gulf war will be the second forgotten war?

Korea was only a hot war for two years, we've been in Afghanistan for going on 15.
>>
>>991808
Kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkKSMJ8vf18

Under the glorious guidance of Kim Jong Il many movies about the Fatherland Liberation War were made, some of them are on youtube
>>
>>991756
>what is MASH
>>
>>992951
>What was its cultural impact?

The birth of China as an antagonist to America. We had been such an involved party for the previous decades, really since the Open Door Policy, opposition to Russian and Japanese encroachment of Manchuria, support of China during the Japanese war, WW2, and the Chinese Civil War, the break was pretty drastic.
>>
File: KlingerS3-31-.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
KlingerS3-31-.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>993045
>this is actually okay in today's military
>>
>>992732

>Thinking the UN and US had the capacity to carry the war
>being this retarded

This meme needs to die. It doesn't matter what you think, the reality is that the American public wasn't ready for another war on scale of WWII
>>
File: Manchurian-Candidate-1.png (391 KB, 780x450) Image search: [Google]
Manchurian-Candidate-1.png
391 KB, 780x450
>>993045
Don't forget the Manchurian Candidate.
>>
>>992493
>The best thing that happened in Korea was Mac Arthur being removed from command like he should have been in 1942.

He still had massive influence, even in Vietnam.
>>
>>992927

>They had no understanding of the Geneva convention and had only experiences the kind of war fought by the Japanese in WW2.
>Implying Americans followed the Geneva convention

American soldiers were notorious for killing prisoners, randomly killing Korean civilians and raping Korean women. The Koreans don't forget and in fact many Koreans are still resentful of Americans and their military presence in the peninsula.
>>
>>992303
>Americans lost
Not at all though.
>>
>>993290

Sorry, I wasn't implying that Americans didn't commit crimes of their own, just that the idea of taking prisoners, and the value of those prisoners, was absent from North Korean military policy as a whole. It was a failure in command; that's why the leaflets were addressed to commanders and the North Koreans eventually used their political officers to enforce it.
>>
>>992303
>Americans lost
>it's technically not over yet

Pick one.
>>
>>991756

The only interesting thing was how successful the whole United Nations thing was. You really had nations like philipines, canada, australia, new zealand, etc. punching beyond their weight simply by being coordinated by the americans in something they really believed in. Very sad that it didnt last in that form.
>>
when will this fucking meme end
>>
>>992303
>>Americans lost but not as dramatic as in Vietnam, so they pay it no attention.
>>it's technically not over yet
How do you reconcile these two statements
>>
>>992615
>push then past the Yalu!!!
>the americans basically accomplished their goals
>>
>>992520
Your retarded meme history needs to go
>>>/trash/
>>
>>993397
Most were essentially our vassals.
>>
>>993397
The reason it was successful is that the USSR was boycotting the UN, and the ROC held the seat for China.

If we kicked Russia and China off the security council again, the UN would go back to actually being effective.
>>
>>992714
The official split. Mao didn't care much for Stalin or his brand of Marxist Leninism. He says as much in his personal journals after his single state visit outside of China. Afaik Deng didn't like the USSR much either.

I'm afraid I can't speak much for the other side, but I suspect that the Soviets didn't respect their Chinese counterparts all that much, considering the exorbitant prices they were trading silicon (?) to them for. But that's just conjecture on my part.
>>
>>994002
Unlikely

But it would be more effective.
>>
>>994018
They were very much partners of necessity throughout the Korean war.

Mao asked for permission to intervene (with guaranteed Soviet logistical help) in Sept 1950.
>>
Inchon was GOAT tier strategy
>>
>>993022
>wearing a skirt in combat
>>
File: 1453699996056.jpg (19 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1453699996056.jpg
19 KB, 320x480
>>993172
> The United States of Fucking America
> in 1950
> incapable of winning the Korean War
>>
>>995233
Politically it was
>>
>>994956
>literally everyone before the fourth century
>>
Nobody won the Korean war. The North Korean goal was to annex South Korea. This didn't happen. Then the US goal was to annex North Korea. This didn't happen either.

It reminds me of the war of 1812 that ended up in a stalemate and both sides to this day think they won it, even though neither of them did.
>>
>>995447

>US """"lost""""

Pretty quality "loss" that lead to further expansion of the American Empire into Asia that also created the 13th largest Economy out of a country that was previously Zimbabwe tier. Oh and hot K-Pop bitches.

>>>/hr/2635619
>>
>>993172
The US GDP in 1950 was literally around 50% of the World's. On top of that, the USA had over 12 million men in reserve and a military that was conventionally second in the world after the Soviets.

The US could have flattened Korea AND the PRC during the war.
>>
>>995233
>>995518

You're fucking delusional and don't know shit about shit if you think the American public or political allies like Britain wanted a war on that scale. The world was still recovering from WWII and war exhaustion was the reality.
>>
Finnish Empire wiped out all the records.
>>
>>992303
It was a stalemate at worst. Murricans still got South Korea some gainz in territory though had MacArthur hadnt gotten uppity and tried to take the whole peninsula instead of leaving a North Korean rump state south Korea would be 3/4 peninsula, NK would collapse by now and the casualties would have been MUCH lower. The Chinese intervention led to tons of American deaths
>>
>>992951
Wheb i asked my granddad about it as a kid he said that the war was not talked about at all in the media, and he was an avid newspaper reader. His opinion also was that people didn't question the government line at that time. This was before Vietnam remember, and after the total victory of WWII and coinciding with macartyism and the American post war boom
>>
>>992228
underrated
>>
Shit soundtrack
>>
>>991756
>TFW my father fought in the Korean War and after it's 'conclusion' was stationed as a sniper along the DMZ
>But he didn't really tell me shit about it except to make sure I understood it was the "Korean Conflict" and in no way a "Korean War"
>>
Bring war where no one won

>stalemate

fuck that soccer tie shit
>>
The only 2 good things about the Korean War was Based Macarthur and the fact that my New Zealander Grandfather got some cool medals
>>
>>995736

literally this

no one wanted to fight in korea, no one wanted to pay higher taxes to fight in korea, no one wanted to send their family to fight in korea.
>>
>>991808
literally this
>>
>>992927
You got any more of those leaflets?
>>
>>996433
I dont think this semen slurping warfare is for me
>>
>>991756

it would have been funny if the bundeswehr and NVA had been reconstituted in time to participate.

>panthers v panthers in east asia
>>
>>996581
Kek /sp/ cuck
>>
because it would imply that war have saved anybody.
>>
>>992994
This nigga knows whats up
>>
>>993379
The americans did not accomplish their long term strategic goals, actually they failed massively since there is still a communist government ruling in the Korean peninsula, hence they can not claim victory, i.e they lost

Meanwhile there has not been an offical declaration of peace so the war is not over

War and politics is pretty fucking complicated desu
>>
>>997305
>the americans lost
>its not over yet

Pick one
>>
File: 1386825817686.jpg (306 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
1386825817686.jpg
306 KB, 600x847
OP we've just had this exact thread couple of days ago.

>both sides successfully defend their version of Korea
>neither side successfully wipes out the other sides' Korea
>burgers got rekt commie stronk

Every single thread.
>>
>>997305
Remember who started the war, remember what their objective was.

The fact that Worst Korea is still a thing means the Americans didn't lose.
>>
File: stalin-laughing-02.jpg (14 KB, 238x256) Image search: [Google]
stalin-laughing-02.jpg
14 KB, 238x256
>>995736
>a war on that scale.

It only became a war on that scale because Truman was a dumbass. By late spring/early summer 1951, the Chinese were broken, having suffered massive casualties due to massive American firepower and they were wholly unable to resupply what troops they had left in Korea. Had the U.S. launched a counter-offensive at that point, they would have rolled them and the N.Koreans back across the Yalu.

STALIN: "Hay guys, I was just thinking, how 'bout a ceasefire and then we all work this out?"
TRUMAN: "Hurr durr, ok! You seem like a totally honest guy who I can trust."
MAO: "Cool, now I have the time to reinforce and resupply my completely fucked forces, then break the ceasefire!"

It was only after that, that the Korean War turned into WWI-style trench warfare, where men died for no reason and to this day, the N.Koreans control half the peninsula.
>>
>>997388

But that's a ww2 image.
>>
>>992493

If you read Westmoreland's memoirs he met with Mac before shipping off to Vietnam.

>“[MacArthur] urged me to make sure I always had plenty of artillery, for the Oriental, he said, ‘greatly fears artillery,’” and suggested that [Westmoreland] might have to employ a “scorched earth policy” in Vietnam.

When things started kicking off in late 1975 Westmoreland issued MACV Directive Number 525-3.

>Ostensibly concerned with “minimizing non-combatant battle casualties,” it actually turned vast swaths of the South Vietnamese countryside into areas where anyone and anything was fair game for U.S. firepower. “Free strike zones should be configured to eliminate populated areas except those in accepted VC bases,” the directive decreed—thus declaring open season on millions of Vietnamese. According to McNamara’s 1964 figures, 40 percent of the South Vietnamese countryside was considered to be “under Viet Cong control or predominant influence.” Westmoreland’s policy made that entire territory theoretically open to unrestrained attack.

If anything it's a nice counterargument to the idea of "institutional memory" in the military.
>>
>>992951
>What was its cultural impact?

Something that hasn't been mentioned yet is the desegregation of combat units in US military, something that had ramifications with the civil rights movement starting in the states. The forced integration of Mississippi schools started with black Korean vets trying to enroll w/ the GI bill.
>>
>>991756
I don't understand why people say no one remembers the Korean War.
>>
>>998725
Mao actually did want a ceasefire in 1951 though because the goal of the Korean War for China was for North Korea as a buffer zone to protect the industrial heartland in Manchuria. Truman originally considered offering Mao the removal of guarantee of Taiwan in exchange to end the war because the shock of the Chinese counter attack. However, Stalin was just stalling for time for gains in Europe and Truman reconsidered and withdrew the offer as Mao was waiting for Stalin's response. By then the supply situation for the PVA was much better and the conflict escalated again as both sides tried to enhance their positions at the negotiation table.
>>
File: 1459801017517.jpg (728 KB, 1247x812) Image search: [Google]
1459801017517.jpg
728 KB, 1247x812
>>992543
>>
>>994002
>effective
kek we all know which country would call all the shots
>>
>>994002
>league of nations 2: electric boogaloo
>>
>>999645

It's known as the "unknown war" for a reason. Mostly because it was comparatively short and was preceded by the largest war in history.

The location doesn't help, for the same reason the Pacific War is usually overshadowed by the European front when it was arguably more important for America.

There's also a lot of revisionism in its history. Things like the Turkish Brigade saving the UN troops and associated propaganda intended to paint the war as positive.
>>
>>997388
>Burgers get rekt
This anti-USA meme needs to stop, I know you Europeans are still having some post 1968 angst but:
>We went in with NATO forces to DEFEND South Korea
>We defend South Korea to this day.
>Defended it against numerical odds.
>>
File: obama-mid-east.jpg (16 KB, 350x267) Image search: [Google]
obama-mid-east.jpg
16 KB, 350x267
>>992615
>they managed to maintain a series of pro-Western military dictatorships in a strategic position to maintain control of the Sea of Japan.
One thing I wonder about is if in the future people will talk about US in the same way you talk about the british empire and actually talk about it as "The american empire" or something along those lines. That the way someone like Chomsky looks at america will be the accepted view? That ppl will view the buying/threatening to get a nation's loyalty and then placing military bases and parading around the seas with giant carrier ships will be seen as the same as imperialism in the past, that the veil will be lifted and that will be the standard non controversial view?
>>
>>1000221
>American gets booty blasted when reminded that war didn't go as planned

see also: every Korean/Vietnam War thread.
>>
>>992882
>Nowhere near the scale of Vietnam
There were a lot less casualties, but the combat deaths are comparable. Around 35k in Korea and around 50k in Vietnam.

The problem is that Korean war deaths were in a short time frame, while Vietnam lasted almost 10 years.

>>992951
I've always pictured Korea as "endless waves of poorly equiped chinks in a snowy hell"

One legit thing about Korea is we found out why equipping jets with nothing but rockets/missiles was a retarded idea, and idea we would have to unlearn a second time in Vietnam.
>>
>>992303
Status Quo in a defensive war counts as a vicotry for the defender.
Incidentally, that's also why it's forgotten, the end result was very nearly Status Quo ante bellum, nothing really changed.
>>
>>1000267
It's not an empire if they don't have an emperor, you fool.
>>
>>998725

>It only became a war on that scale because Truman was a dumbass. By late spring/early summer 1951, the Chinese were broken, having suffered massive casualties due to massive American firepower and they were wholly unable to resupply what troops they had left in Korea. Had the U.S. launched a counter-offensive at that point, they would have rolled them and the N.Koreans back across the Yalu.

You're the same faggot who keeps repeating this bullshit every single Korean War thread. No none of that's not remotely true regardless of what you think. The Chinese only loss on an estimated 100,000 - 450,000 out of 3 million soldiers, most of that due to problems caused their shitty supply system. The Americans for all their firepower couldn't even blunt the Chinese offensive.

Let's not also forget the fact that the war had little to no support from the American public who just got over WWII, that's why Truman's administration sold the conflict as a "police action". Stop reading American Cold War propaganda pieces and read an actual history book that looks at the conflict objectively.
>>
What those koreans did to the finns is far too r-rated for children's history books.
>>
File: 1407768493669.jpg (87 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1407768493669.jpg
87 KB, 500x335
Because we got our asses raped by the chinese hiding in the mountains and nobody wants to admit it.

Then the americans pulled us out and bombed it to smithereens and then came back pretending they won.

The Canadian troops faired well because they stole supplies from the americans and were used to the cold. Everybody else sucked ass though.

pic not related.
>>
>>999924
That's exactly what it is now
>>
>>995518
>The US could have flattened Korea AND the PRC during the war.

MacArthur trying to do just that was what got us into our current mess in the first place.
>>
File: korea2.jpg (415 KB, 1200x912) Image search: [Google]
korea2.jpg
415 KB, 1200x912
>>1003300
>The Chinese only loss on an estimated 100,000 - 450,000 out of 3 million soldiers

"The [Chinese] offensive began on 22 April [1951], but had already been halted by the 30th, with 70,000 casualties, Seoul still out of reach, and the advance in the central sector blunted after 40 miles by the stand of the 29th British Bde. at Imjin.

On 17 May pressure switched to the east in the Second Spring Offensive, with 21 Chinese divisions and two North Korean Armies, but after four days and 90,000 casualties the advanced petered out.

The Chinese were shattered, and realized that even their virtually unlimited human resources could not overcome the murderous UN firepower.

They retreated as the UN counter-attacked, to a secure line just inside North Korea, saved from humiliating defeat by UN reluctance to invade North Korea again, and by the hope of an armistice as peace talks opened [pushed for by Stalin].”

— “The Korean War” Thomas & Abbot,1986 —

tl;dr Truman was a dumbass and a pussy and we could have won the war and you don't know WTF you're talking about.
>>
>>1003802
>Osprey
>>
>>1004094
or more importantly
>literally Cold War propaganda
If you can't identify the bias in prose this obvious, literacy is nothing but an handicap for you.
>>
File: laugh_moar.jpg (31 KB, 363x310) Image search: [Google]
laugh_moar.jpg
31 KB, 363x310
>>1003802

>regurgitating Cold War propaganda

kek
>>
>>991756
Cause the Hwans tried to wipe everyone's memories from the war so nobody would remember their war crimes.
>>
>>1003802
Thats some top quality historical shilling right there
>>
>>994002
>the UN would go back to actually being effective

So the UN is ineffective because ot doesn't align his interests with american ones?

ROLF, you can't be this retarded, still you are american so you probably are
>>
>>1000267
Ofc they will, the whole latin america already see them as an empire, same for some asian countries and even leftists in europe...
>>
>>1003802
This guy quotes something
>>1004094
>>1004108
>>1004935
>>1004968
These assholes shit all over it WITHOUT QUOTING ANY FUCKING FACTS THEMSELVES

So are you Chinese Korean Internet Defense Force shillbots going to fucking quote any fucking facts or are you just going to shit out your Mao Maos all fucking day long?
>>
>>1003802
>tl;dr Truman was a dumbass and a pussy and we could have won the war and you don't know WTF you're talking about.
Wow, look at this foreign policy analyst.

Literally the same cunt that go MUH K/D RATIO in Vietnam War threads.
>>
OK, so here's the official Chinese Korean /his/ version of the Korean War:

China doesn't wipe the UN out of South Korea because they ran out of food and bullets and had to buy more from Stalin.

The UN Military was completely incompetant and everything we know military about the Korean War is totally wrong.

China was in the process of destroying every Western soldier in Korea until they ran out of Stalin cookies and had to go bake more.

The only thing that stopped China from winning the Korean War was running out of supplies.

Chinese/Korean Communist Internet Defense Force, please make sure my comments are Party-approved and not still subject to any Cold War Capitalist Western propaganda.

Thank you glorious /his/ bots! All power to our glorious leaders!
>>
>>1000196
I find it hard to rap my head around because I've never met anyone who didn't know about. I mean, a very popular television series was made about it.
>>
>>1000267
American interest enforcement is nowhere near as overt as Britains. Britain officially ran it's empire. America doesn't. What is going to going to be put in these history books? "The American empire controlled the world, but, uh, it didn't actually control control, it just kind of had more economic influence and wasn't afraid to use it"?
>>
File: NorthKorea.jpg (63 KB, 422x512) Image search: [Google]
NorthKorea.jpg
63 KB, 422x512
Pretty clear who came out on top kek
>>
>>1007665

> economic

Yeah, and about 50 military interventions or wars + an earth destroying nuclear capability

The US is an empire
>>
File: norfer manlets BTFO.jpg (94 KB, 422x512) Image search: [Google]
norfer manlets BTFO.jpg
94 KB, 422x512
>>1007736
>>
>>1003802

That picture is mighty spicy.

If I was a kid and I saw that in one of my nickle comics I would think, goddamn, this is some fucking futuristic shit right here.
>>
File: best korea.jpg (52 KB, 422x512) Image search: [Google]
best korea.jpg
52 KB, 422x512
>>1007736
>>1007768
>posting western propagaganda
>>
>>1007621

Right, but, getting up in your enemies base and killing his dudes isn't a valid point? Wiping out a section of a population impacts an area for a generation or two, it's definitely something that will affect policy and how a nation will approach diplomacy and how they will act from there on out, m80. k/d ratio is important.
>>
>>1007604

>muh CCP IDF

That's some /pol/tardery right there, everyone called you out for believing Cold War propaganda and you bitch and moan about some CCP boogeyman. Seriously go back to /pol/ or any other board where the IQ is around room temperature because anything that requires cognitive abilities clearly isn't for you
>>
>>1007780

>Right, but, getting up in your enemies base and killing his dudes isn't a valid point?

It isn't not in the context of operational goals, that's been proven time and time and again from Algeria, Vietnam and Afghanistan.
>>
>>1007773
I think that may be fake.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.