[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
His almighty emperor, Justinian "the great"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Is Justinian basically the greatest emperor of all time? Why and why not?
>>
>>983615
>the greatest Emperor of all time
That's not Napoleon or Augustus.
>>
>>983615
>greatest emperor of all time
The greatest emperor spot can't be occupied by cvcks.

Darius I was pretty neat.
>>
>>983621
>>983631
Absolutely barbarian
>>
If he wasn't suck a cunt to Belisarius I would agree.

Belisarius dindunuffin.
>>
>>983633
>This poor anon can only communicate in memes
Avert your eyes fellow /his/fags, he has lost himself.
>>
Justinian wasn't that great. He did big things, but you have to keep in mind the potential he was given. The greatest general of his time, massive wealth and the strongest empire on the planet.

My vote goes for Alexios Komnenos.
>>
>>983684
>Alexios Komnenos
>Being cucked by peasant crusader retards
>>
>>983690

What? Alexios took advantage of the crusaders and retook core Roman lands.

You're too obsessed with the word cuck.
>>
>>983690
>retards
Smart enough for boat ladders.
>>
>>983708
They killed more of their own men than they did the enemy.
>>983705
>took advantage of the crusaders
Well if you consider them stripping his lands and rioting in his cities advantageous
>retook core Roman lands
Some of the lands were still taken by the men he trusted to give them back to him.
>>
>>983720

No, i consider the Crusaders taking muslim attention elsewhere advantageous.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.