[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder the only reason Mendel became a friar was because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: dr phenotypes.png (53 KB, 390x472) Image search: [Google]
dr phenotypes.png
53 KB, 390x472
Daily reminder the only reason Mendel became a friar was because he was unable to financially support his educational aspirations and he realized if he became a clergy-member he could get free education.

>"[Mendel] became a friar because it enabled him to obtain an education without having to pay for it himself"

He was never a particularly religiously-inclined person, and in his capacity as priest mostly dedicated himself to the administration of the monastery and trying to obtain academic degrees/positions.
>>
>>974578
kek
>>
>>974578
>Daily
Are we gonna have to deal with these threads on a daily basis from now on?
>>
>>974810
he probably doesn't have the autism for daily threads. Only two people on /v/ do and it's the most trafficked sub.
>>
>>974578
*tip*
>>
File: cuck.jpg (272 KB, 1484x1079) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
272 KB, 1484x1079
>>974839
*kisses*
>>
>>974856
I'd wash and kiss your feet, bro. You're like a family member to me. (No homo though)
>>
>>974872
>I'd wash and kiss your feet, bro

Fucking faggot Christcuck.
>>
>>974892
Whoa It's not gay, my man. What's with the apprehension? Do you have athlete's foot or something?
>>
>>974908
Kissing another man's feet? Go for it, fag. I'm sure you'd love it, considering Cucktianity is the religion of cucks.
>>
>>974892
>he's never experienced a true bromance in his entire life
Talk about a party pooper, dude.
>>
>>974919
>he's kissed a man's feet before

Doesn't your book condemn same-sex affections? Sounds like you might have some questionable inclinations.
>>
>>974940
Cmon broseph I already said no homo, I just love anon like family. My dad used to give me piggy back rides and kiss me on the cheek when I was little but that isn't erotic my man.
>>
And where did you intend to get with that OP?
Why does it matter? Are you somehow implying it was a bad thing that the church could provide education to promising minds? Or a good thing? I really don't understand here.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.