[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would Islam look different today if Ali was it's prophet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 328x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 328x448
How would Islam look different today if Ali was it's prophet rather than Muhammad?
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 400x600
How would Christianity look different today if Peter claimed to be the Son of God rather than Jesus?
>>
>>967949
It would [spoiler]rock.[/spoiler]
>>
>>967901
>Ali as prophet
Ali was a weak ruler. Look how he handled Muawiyyah. He let him free, half of his follower left him in disgust.

How Muhammad handle a rival? Brand them as munafiqun, isolate them so they don't get any followers.

Now if Ali was the prophet, he would be killed by his rival just like had happened in his caliphate. Maybe we will see the shahaba & salaf like early christian with
>muh oppression
>>
How would Islam look different today if Muhammad don't destroyed other writings prophets of Allah and don't claim link with Judaism pagan religion?
>>
File: rocknroll.png (45 KB, 139x112) Image search: [Google]
rocknroll.png
45 KB, 139x112
>>967953
Yeah boii
>>
>>967966
This
Islam is basically altJudaism, Allah is pretty much Yahweh manipulating the retardarabs to halt the spread of Christianity
>>
>>967956
So Islam would be less barbaric
>>
>>968169
>Allah is pretty much Yahweh manipulating the retardarabs to halt the spread of Christianity
except Islam is christian. More like Arians manipulating retardarabs to get payback against the Byzantines
>>
>>969338
What? Some christians get a long with muslims in the ME, but muslims literally believe the bible is holy but has been revised, corrupted and modified, while the Quran, the last holy book is the perfect word of god.
>>
>>967901
SHIA DETECTED
>>
Less holy wars?
>>
>>967956
Ali didn't massacre Muawiyyah and his supporters because he was obeying God's command that "if the enemy desists you must also cease hostilities" (2:193). Can you really blame him for not listening to those crazy, bloodthirsty, self-obsessed Kharijites?
>>
>>967901
Probably something like what the Alevis in Turkey practice.
>>
>>967901
>>968169
Shi'a Islam is closer to Christianity. Sunni Islam is closer to Judaism.

The trajectory of Muhammad > Ali > Hussain is more like Christianity, while Sunni Islam is just a more exotic, less regulated Judaism open to everyone.
>>
>>970401
As a Muslim I can only agree with this.
>>
>>967956
I think the main issue with Ali's governance is that he was a perfectionist in a shitty world. It doesn't also help that he had a shrewd opposition led by Mu'weya and Amr, while he had incompetent allies e.g. al-Ash'th.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.