[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So hes gone a won him self Waterloo Whats the next step in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: p02mwf0y.jpg (25 KB, 496x279) Image search: [Google]
p02mwf0y.jpg
25 KB, 496x279
So hes gone a won him self Waterloo

Whats the next step in his master plan?
>>
>>954705
About 5 more Waterloos
>>
>>954705

crashing this continent with no survivors
>>
To just hold on to his power in France. Poor Napoleon was old and tired by that point. His days of conquering things were over, he just wanted a quiet life as enlightened despot.
>>
>>954705
Try and make peace with Austria and Russia.
>>
brits, russians, and prussians keep on coming back until he is defeated
>>
Tell me about Napoopan

Why does he wear the bicorne
>>
>>954997

UUUU
>>
>>954997
Your a small guy
>>
>>955736
For Russia
>>
I don't think waterloo would have mattered unless somehow all the major generals of every country died and england suddenly got washed over by a tidepool.

Really as long as England was rich they would have sent as many men at napoleon as they could until he was finished.

Waterloo didn't fuck him over it was russia (and his brothers in spain)
>>
File: 1389880992927.png (216 KB, 396x255) Image search: [Google]
1389880992927.png
216 KB, 396x255
>>954705
depose the austrian scum and turn them in allies, blockade the ugly mutts in london until starvation, try to forget that russia exists/try to make them starve too but definitely consolidate the whole empire before going for high risk moves like invading uk with land armies
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.