[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there such a thing as a "soul"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: jesus-wept_1946_1024x768.jpg (372 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
jesus-wept_1946_1024x768.jpg
372 KB, 1024x768
Is there such a thing as a "soul"?
>>
>>940477
Nein.
>>
Yes, another name for the whole that is greater than the sum of its parts (neurons)
>>
Depends who u ask. I say yea
>>
>>940477

sounds pretty spooky desu senpai
>>
Of course, it's our πνεύμα, our vital breath.
>>
>>940477
Yes, it comes wit Anima (or Animus if you´re a grill) Persona and Shadow
>>
>>940507
The soul is the psykhe, not the pneuma. The pneuma is the spirit.
>>
>>940477

Only things with souls are concerned about the existence of souls.
>>
>>940477

Yes. You can feel it, if you pay attention. I find that it's often right above my navel, a sort of overflowing, joyous, outgoing feeling, letting me know I can do anything.

Then when I release it, and everyone clears the room, I bask in the power of my connection with the Heavenly Father.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 399x400
soul 4 real?
>>
>>940515
>implying it isn't both of them, depending on its levels
>>
>>940520
you have a clit in your navel?
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MjY4NjkzMDAz.jpg (127 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MjY4NjkzMDAz.jpg
127 KB, 1200x1200
>>940512
good, very good anon
>>
>>940520
you have aroused Kundalini
>>
>>940520
Your farts let u kno u can do anything? Wow u r so funny bro
>>
>>940477
Nope.

Your individuality is an illusion created by a bunch of neurons, a brain tricking itself in to having a presence. It is just one of its many functions that helped enable your survival. The soul is just a way to give your self some transcendetal worth. But there ain't any God, there ain't any afterlife and there ain't any heaven except what we create
>>
File: IMG_9783_l.jpg (59 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9783_l.jpg
59 KB, 768x512
>>940543
>>
>>940526

Soul, and spirit, are not the same, moron.
>>
>>940543
Regurgitated thoughts. Are you planning on ever thinking for yourself? Or just gunna repeat somebody else's logic ur whole life?
>>
>>940543
>I can't think for myself and rely on shaky pop science to win arguments for me
*tip*
>>
>>940477
yes, it is your sperm reconstituted into your bloodstream
>>
>>940539

Who said anything about flatulence you disgusting little man? I merely, on occasion, release my soul, my spiritual power, and the unenlightened flee before it.

Get your mind out of the gutter.
>>
>>940567
You "can't" form simple sentences either
>>
>>940571
Ur killing me. Please stop.
>>
>>940543
Bro that's so epic and deep... wow just wow... teach me how to be more like you O_O
>>
>>940585

Please learn to write proper English. This isn't /b/ or /pol/, this is a board where a high level of discourse is expected.
>>
>>940595
Oh shit. U got me good that time
>>
>>940543
Holy shit man that's fucking incredible. Write a book my man. You are a genius.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.