[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone redpill about the peace of westphalia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Whestpalia.png (848 KB, 1280x1015) Image search: [Google]
Whestpalia.png
848 KB, 1280x1015
>>
>>940387
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI
>>
>>940387
>redpill
>>>/pol/
>>
>Daemonic
>>
File: df5.jpg (83 KB, 854x640) Image search: [Google]
df5.jpg
83 KB, 854x640
>>940387
>redpill

Well...

Gais u tirred of this war too?

Ye kinda senpai ;_;

olright maties lets end this shit, stop mercenaries killing half the population and just never mention this whole religion thing again.

That is your redpill right there, now fuck off or learn the phrase your questions like a functioning adult.
>>
>>940710
This. OP is an underaged /pol/ newfag that seriously needs to fuck off right away. These immature kiddies can't even speak properly.
>>
>>940387

I have your redpill right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWO73Dh7rY

Long story short, thrashing Germany has been a European tradition for a long time.
>>
File: file.png (22 KB, 288x255) Image search: [Google]
file.png
22 KB, 288x255
Sure. Westphalia is a small village in Michigan. It's pretty peaceful.
>>
>>940674
>Barbarian
>>
>>940387
I have no idea what half of these abbreviations means.

The E. or Brandenburg? Is that supposed to be Electorate?

The C. of Tyrol? Confederacy? Confederation?

L. of Hesse-Cassel?

B. of Munster? Bishopric?
>>
>>940830
Fuck my bad.

Didn't mean fucking Tyrol.
>>
>>940817
I think E stands for Electorate, C stands for County, B stands for Bishophric and L stands for Landgrafschaft, which is, I think, specific for Hessen-Kassel.
>>
>>940772
>Republic
>>
>>940871
L is Landgrave.
>>
>>940871
>>941188

I just realized you simply typed that in German. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>940749

This. So you're a kind of mage that can see the future I guess.
>>
>>940387
1/3 of Germany was dead and the country compleatly razed. The armys were out of supply and the morale on all sides was low. The Swedes had lost their King earlier in the war and lacked a leader. The french campaign wasn't as successfull as expected and their countryside got looted and razed by German and Spanish armys.

At this point everbody decided that it would be better to stop this mess of a war.
>>
>>940667
>>940710
>>940749

t. butthurt liberals
>>
File: voltaire.png (638 KB, 495x597) Image search: [Google]
voltaire.png
638 KB, 495x597
>
>
>
>>
>>942990
>The french campaign wasn't as successfull as expected

they did won the battle that cucked the spanish empire out of their 'siglo de oro'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rocroi
>>
>>944799
They beat the Spanish at Rocroi and did succeed in closing the Spanish Road, but the early parts of the campaign were absolutely catastrophic (Spanish/Imperial forces were ravaging eastern France) and by the end of the war the French campaigning in the Upper Rhine was pretty unproductive despite winning several battles.
>>
File: celebrate.gif (865 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
celebrate.gif
865 KB, 400x225
>>940387
wow, less than 400 years ago my now little 4000 inhabitants hometown was big enough to be on such a large scale map.
>>
>>940387
Fuck me those borders are disgusting. Nothing triggers my autism more than seeing old maps of Germany, Jesus Christ.
>>
HRE is a reflection of how autistic Germans are
I mean, what a clusterfuck
>>
>>946090
>>946125
Autism really is just an asspull for you guys
>>
>>946256
I pulled your mother's ass last night.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.