[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tesla was an ingenious philanthropist hellbent on improving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1456218962237.jpg (23 KB, 436x432) Image search: [Google]
1456218962237.jpg
23 KB, 436x432
>Tesla was an ingenious philanthropist hellbent on improving mankind and making the world a free and wonderful place to live in
>Einstein was a big poo poo head >:(

Where did this meme come from and when will it end?
>>
Possibly because people has in the most unbiased way possible came to that conclusion.
Or maybe they just are contrarians or just can't accept that a Jew came up with something super important.
I dunno.
>>
Who the fuck shit-talks Einstein?

Also the whole Tesla thing is basically just a result of him spending a lot of time not getting enough credit for the shit he designed, so his fans overcompensated.
>>
>>939953

>Who the fuck shit-talks Einstein?

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla

It's all over the fucking internet these days.
>>
>>940191
Where is Einstein in this?
>>
I think you meant to write "Edison" instead of "Einstein" you fucking idiot.
>>
I was under the impression that the Tesla fanboys talk shit about Edison, not about Einstein. Which is probably just as retarded.

Not even mentioning that every Tesla worshipper is either a Serb (understandable), or some new age conspiracy spouting lunatic fuckboy, which is much worse.
>>
>>940226
>>940228

Yes I did. Whoops.
>>
>>940228
Edison was a hack with no talent outside of being a businessman. He falls into the same category as Steve Jobs except he's an even greater douchebag.
>>
File: acf.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
acf.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>940238

>Edison was a hack with no talent outside of being a businessman. He falls into the same category as Steve Jobs except he's an even greater douchebag.
>>
>>940238
>>940268
This. Edison didn't invent shit, he found dumb autistic inventors and bought/scammed/stole them out of their ideas.
>>
>>940191
>http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla

Oh, do you mean Edison? He was kind of a shitburger of a person. Though, people do downplay his role as an innovator and businessman.
>>
>>940191
>theoatmeal
This is the gayest shit website with the worst art I've seen in a long time.
>>
Edison fucked over my boy Méliès, so fuck him.
>>
>>940228
Tesla was a cool engineer, edison was a hack. Neither of them were Maxwell who basically laid down everything.
>>
File: 1411335297881.jpg (109 KB, 760x572) Image search: [Google]
1411335297881.jpg
109 KB, 760x572
>>940427
Well he did cheat others out of their inventions namely Tesla so thats probably why his fans are so salty.
>>940238
>>940275
Oh please just because Tesla was an autistic genius doesn´t mean Edison was a hack. He was still ahead of his time and the only real reason to shittalk him is the destruction of Teslas tower coil before it could be demonstrated publicly.
Edison actually invented at least some of what he patented unlike Steals Jobs whos companies only non stolen patent was their fucking uni-body milling machine and thats not even an invention just an elongated head for a mill.
Literally no tier inventor and talentless thief.
Wait he did have one talent: Selling rubbish to technologically illiterate pretenders like the flock of hipsters that make up your peers.
Kill yourselves.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.