[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
How do you know other people (or animals) undergo conscious experience?
>>
>>932089
You don't.
>>
>>932089
>>932115
Everytime a friend starts going into circlejerk existential nonsense I want to punch him or her in the nose as hard as I can.

It's more difficult to doubt reality with blood pouring down your chin.
>>
>>932125
that still isn't "proving" objective reality edgemeister
>>
>>932115
Shoulda read Heidegger
>>
>>932089
How do you know anything exists or is true other than the fact that you're conscious? Pro tip, you don't. You have to start making assumptions at some point, and while maybe there is a chance that you're the only special snowflake consciousness, it's safe to assume you're not.
>>
>>932125
haha there's always this one idiot whose only response to philosophical problems is violence

like literally everytime someone brings up philosophy it's "smash his face", "jump off a cliff". Cracks me up how much of an idiot you are!
>>
You don't, although you might assume you do, if only because of the theory of mind.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.