[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wake up tomorrow >You're Hadrian What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: AH1L25Had.jpg (51 KB, 467x580) Image search: [Google]
AH1L25Had.jpg
51 KB, 467x580
>Wake up tomorrow
>You're Hadrian

What do?
>>
>>930430
Build a huge wall to block off the Picts from the rest of Britannia
>>
>>930430
Take a nice morning piss with my tiny baby dick
>>
Fuck the shit out of Antinous.
Keep him away from rivers and protected by loyal eunuchs.
Gay death doesn't happen until age 30, I'll be long dead by then.
>>
>>930430

Enjoy life being Emperor.

Maybe make gun powder with sulfur, saltpeter, and charcoal.
>>
>>930472
This, but combine the technology with terrorizing my generals and insisting that I've been sent by the gods to restore the Roman Republic.

If I do it right, by the time I'm dead, the Romans will literally believe that republicanism is the will of god, and slay any who would threaten the republic.

Also, fuck a lot of bitches.
>>
enjoy the most beautiful boy alive
>>
File: 20160323_113105.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160323_113105.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>
What I would do in any situation where I held power: BUILD WALL
>>
Participate in a Roman orgy.
Then a Roman banquet.
Then an orgy.
Then a banquet.

Lol I have no idea how these guys lead such a stressful life.
>>
Buttfuck some kids and BUILD WALL to keep out the dirty pictish savages.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 191x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 191x288
OH Hai wht r yu guys doing tdy

>>930462
Die
>>930469
I lik you
>>930472
Die
>>930746
Die
>>931128
Will we get a raise?
>>931332
Die
>>931342
Die
>>931516
Are we invited?
>>
>>931545
someone build a wall around this faggot
>>
>>930430
discretely replace members of the Guard with veteran army foreigners with no ties or ambition in Roman political power then disperse the praetorian guards and demolish the praetorian barracks in Rome

reform the upper society to ensure stability and loyalty to the country, not the generals

establish a form of retirement for the legionnaries that doesn't involve needing to conquer more land in order to give it away to retired soldiers

rein in the economic powers of the hyper rich senators and aristocracy, ensure a flourishing and stable middle class for economic prosperity

inject the standards of meritocracy, crack down on disgusting shit like nepotism

Begin the process of Romanization in every single region of the Empire to enforce loyalty to Rome

invade the picts, burn down everything, then build a wall and laugh at them

Finally, introduce a system that encourages and rewards scientific progress

fuck the praetorian guard
>>
>>931545
Lets just open the borders to the Germans, the Scots, the Mauris, The Sarmatians, the Slavs, the Saracens ... Rome is nation of Immigrants after all. And Diversity is our strength!
>>
>>930472
Gunpowder won't save Rome

Radio and a less corrupt bureaucracy on the other hand...
>>
>>932068
#Notallgoths
>>
I am going to build a wall and picts are going to pay for it
>>
SAIL WEST
>>
If I'm Hadrian?

Go back to Nicopolis to have Epictetus help end my degeneracy. That will ensure I will not have Hadrian's miserable ending.

While I'm away getting bullied by my master, get Antoninus as my prime minister to help him get experience.

Make the Empire totally non hereditary. Build a wall in Germany. Build a wall in the frontier with Persia . And make the Persians pay for it.
>>
>>932978
>Make the Empire totally non hereditary.

How?
>>
>>931545
average romeaboos everyone
>>
>>932991
If I'm Hadrian, it is not like I have sons to complain about this.
>>
>>930430
get busy banging Antinous' boypussy.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.