[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's often argued in /pol/ that the allied victory in WW2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: white-death.jpg (303 KB, 1500x1039) Image search: [Google]
white-death.jpg
303 KB, 1500x1039
It's often argued in /pol/ that the allied victory in WW2 was detrimental to the white European race as a whole and that the stigma of European nationalism was a catalyst for current social problems such as population decline.

If the victims of WW2 tend to be from majority white nations; Germans, Russians, Polish, French, Hungarian, Greek, Italian, British, and American, could it not be argued that the life lost in both direct victims and potential offspring was more detrimental to population numbers?

Do the postwar booms really recuperate the millions of lives lost?
>>
>muh white european race

isn't even real

They had no problem slaughtering each other for thousands of years until they found foreigners to fight. And even then they kept killing each other.

'Brother wars' my ass.
>>
File: Charcoal vendor is unamused.jpg (24 KB, 208x210) Image search: [Google]
Charcoal vendor is unamused.jpg
24 KB, 208x210
>>920330
Yeah, this. I fucking hate American perception of nationalism and equalizing it with race.
>>
>>920323
>Germans start two world wars
>The allies fault European nationalism died
What's the fucking matter with Germanboos?
>>
File: Flag-Pins-Poland-France.jpg (55 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Poland-France.jpg
55 KB, 400x320
>>920375
>Germans start two world wars

(You)
>>
>>920349

It's not Americans making the argument, it's the wherboos and apologists who argue they were fighting in defense of western civilization.
>>
>>920378
>this is what Germans actually believe
>>
File: Germans executing civilians.jpg (552 KB, 1082x716) Image search: [Google]
Germans executing civilians.jpg
552 KB, 1082x716
>>920378
>We went at war against the whole world and lost
>That's obviously the Jew's fault.
>>
>>920414
>there were "bad guys" in WW1
>>
>>920420
>German's aren't always bad
>>
>>920430
see
>>920399
>>
File: fish_guy.jpg (26 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
fish_guy.jpg
26 KB, 460x460
>>920375
are you serious?
like poles never killed all Germans in Danzig.
like that did not start the 2. world war.
like Serbia didn't kill Austria arch duke.
>>
>>920420
>there weren't "bad" guys" in WWI

Germany was itching for a war, they wanted to eclipse the UK as the pre-eminent European power and they lost. They were so butthurt about it that they tried again in an even bloodier war and lost again.

I haven't even mentioned the Turks yet with their genocide against the Armenians.
>>
>>920444
>like poles never killed all Germans in Danzig.
>like that did not start the 2. world war.
Sources?

>like Serbia didn't kill Austria arch duke.
>It's perfectly reasonable to declare war at a state when it refused to practically become a puppet state because some independent organisation killed some heir of ours
>>
>>920449
>wanted to eclipse the UK
but why did hitler offer more than 14 peace treaties?
>>
>>920468
He was talking about world war one Gunther.
>>
>>920468
>hey come on just let me do whatever the fuck i want in eastern europe yo here's a peace treaty my man
>>
>>920323
>Whoever speaks of Europe is wrong: it is a geographical expression.
>>
File: popgrowthsince_1500.jpg (321 KB, 1224x1224) Image search: [Google]
popgrowthsince_1500.jpg
321 KB, 1224x1224
World War II wasn't even a dent in the growth. The issue isn't that European population has shrunk, but that population growth outside the civilized world is in a total, uncontrolled runaway.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.