[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dull
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 2000px-Roses-York_victory.svg.png (349 KB, 2000x1019) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Roses-York_victory.svg.png
349 KB, 2000x1019
War of Roses dullest war ever? Discuss
>>
>a struggle for the throne of a kingdom, with the perfect mix of court intrigue, political maneuvering and warfare

Yeah, no
>>
>>911146
No
>>
>>911153
England vs England = Dull asf
Unless you'd care to red pill me maybe it'd change my opinion
>>
>>911146
dude no roses are sharp
>>
>>911165
>civil wars are dull
quality opinion
>>
>>911146

People seem to like it on HBO.

Just got a sixth season.
>>
>>911146
It was actually one of the most interesting civil wars ever
>>
>>911222

If you have the knows, put them into types.
>>
>>911146
Considering there is a popular fantasy book and show based on it, not really
>>
>>911146
Totally Not! It might be dull if you have to sit through Shakespeare's history tetrology, but the actual battles and politics are very interesting. It's like game of thrones, except real
>>
File: edwardiii.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3175) Image search: [Google]
edwardiii.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3175
war of the roses
>it's warS
>a bunch of brothers hacking each other to pieces

outcome: tudor dynasty
>muh english reformation

all in all the wars of the roses were not exactly dull, but really just the aftermath of the hundred years' war, read about that if you're looking for excitement i guess...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.