[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Roman Republic is no more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: tfw.jpg (89 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
89 KB, 677x782
>The Roman Republic is no more
>>
Empire was much better.
>>
>tfw EB 2
>>
>republic
>>
File: 1459335034276.jpg (16 KB, 313x240) Image search: [Google]
1459335034276.jpg
16 KB, 313x240
>The Roman Kingdom is no more
>>
>completely socially acceptable gay sex is no more
>>
>>910117
>Republic
>Not empire
>>
Victrix causa diis placuit sed victa Catoni, Anon.
>>
>>910117
SIC
>>
>>910502
SEMPER
>>
>On several occasions, you [Nicholas Mosley] describe your father’s politics as “self-destructive” and you portray him as inhabited by a malevolent force bigger than himself.

>That’s exactly how I see it. Remember that after the war, he went back into politics. He went into Notting Hill to stir up feeling against the blacks. When he got up on top of a speaker van he was like someone possessed. He was in the grip of a kind of addiction and it didn’t do him any good. He really thought he was going to get elected as an independent, but when the vote came, he lost his deposit. I told him he was destroying himself. He said he’d never speak to me again. But at the end of his life I was one of the few people he wanted to talk to. I think he realised he was some sort of junkie, a rhetoric junkie. It wasn’t about power. If it had been power he was interested in, all he needed to do was stay in the Labour Party, tell a few lies and he’d have become leader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
>>
BIGGUS
>>
>>910508
EVELLO
>>
File: image.png (221 KB, 426x686) Image search: [Google]
image.png
221 KB, 426x686
>the Weimar Republic is no more
>>
>>910410
>socially acceptable
Romans were obsessed with domination. It wasn't reciprocating gay sex. There was the pitcher and there was the catcher and that was it. The pitcher was that much more masculine for being the pitcher. The catcher was seen as less of a man. The same goes for women who ate out other women.

Gaysex today is superior.
>>
>>910783
GAIUS
>>
>>912119
AND
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 680x684
>The Soviet Union is no more
>>
Hannibal :^)
>>
File: gabba.jpg (62 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
gabba.jpg
62 KB, 1024x576
>>910429
>not knowing what the res publica is
>>
>>910515
http://jalopnik.com/373884/f1-boss-max-mosley-caught-with-five-hookers-in-nazi-orgy-video-scandal
>>
>>910852
>Weimar """"""republic""""""
>>
File: mongol feels.jpg (127 KB, 540x622) Image search: [Google]
mongol feels.jpg
127 KB, 540x622
>The Mongols didn't finish the job they started
>>
File: 1364334118124 - Copy.png (99 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
1364334118124 - Copy.png
99 KB, 500x517
>Britain entered WW1 instead of remaining neutral
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.