[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /his/ think about Jack The Ripper?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (321 KB, 1383x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321 KB, 1383x2000
What does /his/ think about Jack The Ripper?
>>
/r9k/ if they actually did anything.
>>
>>908640

A psychopath who seems to have been over romanticised into a cartoon character.
>>
>>908640
I always had the theory that it was some university, I mean in during the time of industrial grow, technological advances and medicine boom they needed to study the most basic function, reproduction.

Therefore take some whores none will miss and used them for samples
>>
Not a whole lot since he was never caught.
>>
>>908741
wouldn't it be easier to just kidnap them?
>>
>>908741
I dont think universities mutilate whores and write edgy notes to the police.
>>
>>908741
In a Burke and Hare sort of way? Why taunt the police with notes?
>>
What about Jack the Stripper?
>>
>>908741
I really don't think you thought that through
>>
>>908761
>>908766
to made them think it's a sociopath
>>908756
just take the parts you need, you don't want the police to look for them
>>
>>908741
They had fresh cadavers at disposal.
>>
>>908814

This. By the time of the Ripper murders, medical disection was the usual practice. There was no need to murder anyone, much less in such a over the top manner. It was 1888, not the middle ages.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.