[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He who is without wealth amidst unlimited quantities of it,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: meme.jpg (22 KB, 255x346) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
22 KB, 255x346
>He who is without wealth amidst unlimited quantities of it, is either a coward, a born slave, or a lunatic; and no self-respecting woman should marry such an imbecile.

What did he meme by this?
>>
He meant that the Jews are sexy ubermenschen.
>>
>>904351
The whole book is advocating radical action.

If you're a poor, you kill the rich man and steal his possessions. > it heavily advocates amorality, consequentialism and psychological hedonism. In Might Is Right, Redbeard rejects conventional ideas of human and natural rights and argues that only strength or physical might can establish moral right

"Christs may come and Christs may go but Caesar is forever"
>>
>>904638

NO; IT ADVOCATES EXTREME ACTION; YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT RADICAL ACTION IS; DO NOT USE TERMS, OR WORDS THE MEANING OF WHICH YOU IGNORE.
>>
Edgiest book ever written and fantastic material with which to troll shitlibs.
>>
>>904638
>If you're a poor, you kill the rich man and steal his possessions.

THAT IS AN INSTANCE OF EXTREME ACTION.

>it heavily advocates amorality,

NO, IT DOES NOT; IT ACTUALLY ADVOCATES A DISTINCT ETHICOMORALITY WHICH IS EPITOMIZED IN THE TITLE ITSELF.

"MORALITY" IS NOT SYNONYMOUS WITH "GOOD"; THERE IS "GOOD" ETHICOMORALITY, AND "EVIL" ETHICOMORALITY.

>In Might Is Right, Redbeard rejects conventional ideas of human and natural rights and argues that only strength or physical might can establish moral right
>it heavily advocates amorality
>argues that only strength or physical might can establish moral right

>>
>>906370
>>906406
Isn't this the fucker who used to post in lit with a butterfly as his name?
>>
>>906370
>>906406
>tripfag
>all caps

Fuck off.
I didn't read a single word of your post. Just get off this board and never come back.
>>
File: 1400725029951.png (75 KB, 983x1013) Image search: [Google]
1400725029951.png
75 KB, 983x1013
>>906406
>ETHICOMORALITY
>>
>>906655
>I didn't read a single word of your post.

And somehow you think that makes HIM the idiot?
>>
>>904351
>social darwinism
Literally the most autistic ideology of all time. Notice the kind of people it attracts
>>
>>906714
>turning your trip off to stealthpost
>>
>>904351
How can anyone take Redbeard seriously?

He fucking consistently contradicts himself in Might is Right.
>>
'Might is right'

Being mighty means you get your way, but if you have to use it to get your way, it means you're in the wrong.
>>
>>906459
Nah I don't think the butterfly posted in all caps. I think it's RHYZKND or whatever who used to avatarfriend here
>>
>>906370
>>906406
this guy again
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.