[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He worships 3 gods >He worships 0 gods >He worships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 351x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 351x329
>He worships 3 gods
>He worships 0 gods
>He worships millions of gods

Explain why your not bowing to Allah (Swt) in humbleness and rejection of the sinful self.

Islam is the answer.
>>
>speaking an indo-european language
>subscribing to a semitic religion
daily reminder islam is literally judaism with more pedophilia
>>
>>902991
>not worshiping haruhi

shiggity
>>
>>902991
>islam
>anything other than jewish fanfic written by a wealthy Arab who liked to take hallucinogens
>>
>>903011
>not creating a world that worships you

haruhi
>>
>posting an image of a false idol
Muammad (pbuh) would not stand for this.
>>
File: image.png (48 KB, 767x184) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 767x184
>>902991
>Explain why your not bowing to Allah (Swt) in humbleness and rejection of the sinful self.

I do, but not as a Muslim.
>>
>>903017
Implying that the Bible isn't written by the same people.
>>
Islam is the answer if what's wrong with the world is the question.
>>
Islam is the answer to: what's the most barbaric, oppressive and no fun allowed religion you can think of
>>
File: 1458220300159.jpg (81 KB, 592x598) Image search: [Google]
1458220300159.jpg
81 KB, 592x598
It honestly baffles me that Islam is an accepted religion that people HONESTLY believe is a religion of peace.

How a religion so notoriously violent and spiteful to any non-believers could ever be considered a peaceful religion just stuns me.

There's a reason so many violent horde cultures decided to go with Islam, baka. It's like a shambling, Frankenstein's monster amalgamation of the worst parts of Semitic religion and it makes me wish every day that history had only been harsher on it.
>>
>>903132
Nonsense.

>barbaric
How? It's no more violent than Christianity.

>oppressive
What oppression? And please don't tell me the hijab.

>no fun allowed religion
Does it ban you from going at to the beach, travel across the world, playing video games, ect? What's "fun" about alcohol, pork, and adultery?
>>
>>903143

DON'T FALL FOR THIS BAIT. ALL YOU'RE RISKING IS FOR YOUR HOMETOWN TO BE THE NEXT TARGET.
>>
File: 1452827299841.gif (2 MB, 245x246) Image search: [Google]
1452827299841.gif
2 MB, 245x246
>>903143
>What's "fun" about alcohol, pork, and adultery?
>>
>>903150
>>903293
>i thought this was the standard sensible chuckle gif
>>
File: no.gif (2 MB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
2 MB, 500x391
>>903143
>alcohol
>pork
Seriously?
>>
File: fij.jpg (7 KB, 132x161) Image search: [Google]
fij.jpg
7 KB, 132x161
>>903143
>>
File: 1452705775336.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
1452705775336.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>903143
>How? It's no more violent than Christianity.
>What oppression? And please don't tell me the hijab.
You can't convert from islam, it's punished by death, you can't drink alcohol, Shia have stupid shit like "timed marriages"(don't even ask), all of them have absolutely dumb divorce process(man can tell divorce 3 times in front of his wife and it's done, not other way round), pork is haram, kuffars should be taxed to hell and beyond, suicide bombers are going to heaven despite killing people(because they were supposed to die, they were only guided by the hand of Allah, so they say)...
>>
File: outta here.gif (907 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
outta here.gif
907 KB, 500x394
>>902991
>he believes we have written a book with the direct word of god
>and it tells you not to eat pork
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.