[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Tesla spoke with the villagers about the radio magnetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10
File: 1456173920846.png (521 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
1456173920846.png
521 KB, 800x559
When Tesla spoke with the villagers about the radio magnetic waves and electronics, they were like:
>Lol, Niki lost his mind
>Muuuhh invisible magic fag
>TITS OR GTFO
>electromagnetic energy lol wut m8
>pleb lel

100 years from that time, now we know what he was speaking about and what his point was. So, /his/, what are the foolish stuff some people are talking about these days and the "modern villagers" are laughing to?
Aliens? Telepathic energy? Afterlife? What?

What were the other such ideas like Teslas in history which were equally underestimated and declined?

pic semi-related
>>
Tesla is a hack you meme loving fuck. Go read a proper book instead of listening to every tinfoil argument you hear in your shitty radio new age show.
>>
>>900890

So, you mean he didn't bring anything worthy to the radiomagnetic science area? I am not talking about the meme, you ignorant fedorahat.jpg. I am speaking of the idea of people being told they are wrong by as much ignorant people as you are and still at the end they appeart to be right.
>>
I'm pretty sure everyone believes in ayylmaos, the real question is if they've been to earth.
>>
>>900914
No one told him that you stupid fuck.
>>
>>900863
>Tesla spoke with the villagers

If that makes you feel better, most serbs are still like that.
>>
>>901078

Why would he speak with Serbian villagers when he was Croatian?
>>
>>900863
>Someone saved my picture

Oh pure joy!
>>
File: 1456499909991.jpg (9 KB, 209x250) Image search: [Google]
1456499909991.jpg
9 KB, 209x250
>>901056
you suck at samefagging as well, fedora.
>>
File: nohome.gif (2 MB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
nohome.gif
2 MB, 500x300
The importance of renewable energies, whenever I tell people we are slaves to the system in a way that if they wanted they could cut off our water, electricity and food they laugh at me, telling me to shut up and watch the new season of daredevil.
Things like solar energy, AWG and Rain water harvesting, or even more advanced systems like hydroponics or natural materials (books instead of electonics) that go well with the environment and are independent from the supplier. No one listens to me anyways, they tell me it's not cheap to do all that, but it has been proven otherwise.
Another one is the fall of western civilization as we know it (depravity,mindless consumerism and wild exploitaition of average people, disguised as globalization and free economy.
I have tons of theories, but at the end of the day, even I start to doubt them, since nobody pays attention to it or shows interest. The only place I can talk about these things is here, and it is still too vague in comparison of what we could discuss.
>>
File: Gendo.jpg (852 KB, 2300x1639) Image search: [Google]
Gendo.jpg
852 KB, 2300x1639
Tesla was increasingly crazy as the years went on.

He's also massively over credited that what was modest improvements to already existing technologies.

He didn't invent AC power, nor did any of this "crazy inventions" that were supposedly kept "under the rug" ever materialize to be anything.

He's basically a meme inventor that mouth breathers on the internet hold on some pestle. He died poor because he lost his sizable assets on the stock market, not because of anything that Edison did.
>>
>>902126
>muh renewable energies
Are shit when you have fossil fuels. That will need to wait for 50, maybe 100 years to be forced by necessity. Learn to EROEI.

>>902193
Meh, he was an OK guy, deal with it.
>>
Everyone thought Columbus was an idiot before discovering America.
But that was because he was a legit idiot that couldn't do the math needed to get the size of the earth.
>>
File: France vs the world and wins.jpg (729 KB, 1701x2005) Image search: [Google]
France vs the world and wins.jpg
729 KB, 1701x2005
>"France? Republic? Lol what is this shit they'll collapse without a monarch. Let's go fuck em up to prove it."
>>
>>902251

And then he kept on insisting he had found Asia despite other people eventually figuring out that it was a different continent.
>>
>>902248
>Learn to EROEI
>muh rentability
That's your problem, you can't look beyond your productivity numbers. Self sufficiency > Energetic revenue
Of course my vision is utopian, but still, we are not talking about the same thing, you are talking about mass production and profit, I'm talking about individual freedom.
>>
File: 1446320568772.png (61 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1446320568772.png
61 KB, 1440x900
bump
>>
>>901086
because he was a serb from krajina you baiting homosexual
>>
>>902126
>renewable energies blah blah
fun fact

outside of dams, there's no single country on earth where renewable energy sources operate without subsidies, which means that if it wasn't for government donating for them, the energy produced by them would be more expensive than energy produced with other methods

Outside of this relatively important problem, in solar panels and wind turbines you need to use inverters to produce stable 50/60hz output and they'll insert shittons of upper harmonics into the system which means that you need good filters as well(dragging the efficiency down) or you'll cook people's electronics.

On top of it, building entire system based off it would be literally impossible because it would require enormous battery banks since the regulation is very limited, cost of building and maintaining those would make entire global economy fall.

They're good addition to typical energetic system, but overall nuclear fission and in the future - fusion are The practical, economical and ecological energy sources for 21st century.
>>
>>900890
>his stuff is vague bullshit, please read my vague bullshit instead
Don't you dare open your semen-leaking mouth if you can't back up your claims
>>
File: edisonthethief.jpg (8 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
edisonthethief.jpg
8 KB, 283x283
Yes. Tesla was an insane idiot who didn't do anything important.

...which is why I stole all his shit, claimed I made it myself and made money from it.

A FUKKIN HURR DURR
>>
File: atkins-krenwinkel-vanhouten.jpg (122 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
atkins-krenwinkel-vanhouten.jpg
122 KB, 960x960
>>902126
I'm with you.
Our time will come.
ATWA
>>
>>904411
Edison didn't steal anything. Tesla under contract worked in his research laboratory and left because he was autistic.

Not only that, but Tesla still made millions working for Westinghouse.

Edison had many character flaws, including being paranoid about patents, which Tesla barely knew anything about. But to deny that he innovated and improved existing tech isn't factual.
>>
>>904450
>Edison didn't steal anything.

Stopped reading. Even the quintessential 'invention' for which he is know for was fucking stolen.
>>
>>901086
>>903880
Nikolaus Tessler was obviously an Austrian, you meme loving fucks.
>>
>>904460

Nick Teslington was British you semen slurping shit sniffer.
>>
>>904460
>>904465
>Niklóz Teslac
>not a Hungarian genius
>>
>>904460
>>904465
>>904513

>mwf 2016 people still believe that Nicolay Ivanov Teslov wasn't actually a glorious russian ortodox slav who emigrated from Ural. Legend says he wrote ''Das Capital''.
>>
File: Nicolas Tesselat.png (234 KB, 435x535) Image search: [Google]
Nicolas Tesselat.png
234 KB, 435x535
>>904554
Nicolas fucking Tesselat. That's so french it's not even funny. He invented saucisson and frog legs.
>>
>>904563
>>904465
>>904460
>>904513
You mean Nikolas Tesele, the famous Turkish window cleaner, right guts?
>>
You're all misinformed. Mikola Teslenchuck was a noble citizen of the Great Kingdom of Ukraine. He was known for his cooking talents and love of parties, music and dance. He invented salo, bandura, and gopak.
>>
I know you guys are trying to take credit for the brilliant American inventor Nikita Teshaun Lamar, but it's seriously triggering and I wish you'd stop.
>>
>>900863
Bikola Fezzler Was better
>>
>>904450
GIBE THE DOLLARS EDISON
YOU SAID I WOULD GET THE FUCKING DOLLARS
I KNOW YOU HAVE THEM
I DID THE THING
>>
>>902193
>mouth breathers on the internet hold on some pestle
>hold on some pestle
>some pestle
>some
>>
File: MAXIMUMWHYBOTHER.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUMWHYBOTHER.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>>902257
>The Ottomeme empire gets involved
>fucking mamlukes even( wtf is this the 4th crusade?)
>lel fuck off Malta
> obligatory >HOLY > ROMAN > EMPIRE
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.