[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore And a Scotsman, dropped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: alexanderhamilton.jpg (23 KB, 381x500) Image search: [Google]
alexanderhamilton.jpg
23 KB, 381x500
How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore
And a Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot
In the Caribbean by Providence, impoverished, in squalor
Grow up to be a hero and a scholar?
>>
He doesn't.

Fuck Hamilton.
>>
>>896964
He was a piece of shit, exactly as you'd expect, and Bill Burrs great great grandpa was right to shoot him.

Seriously. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>896964
opportunity

tenacity

luck

intelligence

networking

and always learning more, the man read like you would not believe. He also kept a very gentlemanly aura about how he conducted himself both in and out of public. Alexander Hamilton also did no like violence and suffered the same fate his son did. I still believe he purposely missed his shot.
>>
>>896992
Exactly. If you're impressed by superficiality and pompous airs of nobility you'll love Hamilton.

If you look at his writing you'll realize why Jefferson and Adams thought so little of so many of the other founders. They weren't all geniuses, and most of them were unable to be anything but a product of the culture they came from that the US was being redesigned to get away from.
>>
>>896964
he started working for some guys from New York who really liked him...they raised money for him to get a scholarship to Columbia University (Kings College then).

Washington also liked him so gave him a staff job.

basically networking.
>>
>>897015
I'm not completely an Hamilbuu but I can respect his resume and his ideals. I am a more Jeffersonian type but if I wanted a staffer in finance or a treasurer than Hamilton would be almost a perfect match.
>>
>>896964

hamilton was a faggoty fag faggotry faggot fagger faggoting faggy faggots
>>
>>896964
Who would you rather have on the $10 bill?
>>
>>897286
After reading some /hi, Geronimo.
That was a badass motherfucker, whose people kept the Mexicans out. He was right, they're trouble. We should have never removed the Apaches.
>>
>>897328
>putting a native murricans face on the dollar used to destroy them
lol

Should probably put a Jews face on there. It'd be more appropriate.
>>
>>897286
I love TR, well the myth he created for himself anyway. The real TR is a bit of an embarrassment.
>>
Thank you Lin-Manuel Miranda and New York Jews. Now people will see Hamilton as a non-white progressive immigrant.
>>
>>896969
MUH STATES RIGHTS
>>
Shut the fuck up with your anti-white, rap bullshit.
>>
>>897328
>putting a guy on our money who fought against the US

That's like putting Robert E Lee on our money aka retarded.
>>
>>897479
>anything that doesn't specifically cater to white people is "MUH ANTI-WHITE"
>>
dumbass you don't know what its like to be a scotsman

ya fuckin jobbie
>>
>>896964
Hamilton ruined this country, along with Woodrow Wilson and FDR
>>
>>896964
>>896964
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu5q_awytxU
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.