[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>10,000 BC >Still being hunter-gatherers instead of settling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 3156907.gif (59 KB, 216x281) Image search: [Google]
3156907.gif
59 KB, 216x281
>10,000 BC
>Still being hunter-gatherers instead of settling and utilizing agriculture
>>
>>895458

>tfw Atlanteans already had computers, canned foods, steam engines, and robots while the Egyptians were still figuring out agriculture.
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 278x181
>1000 AD
>not having mastery of interstellar travel
>>
>>895458
>1493 AD
>not using motorboats to cross atlantic

christopher columballs doesn't know shit
>>
>>895458
>>895486
>2000 AD
>not realizing that progress doesn't come hand in hand with matter
>not meditating and surviving with soup in a decontaminated world
>>
File: 1497579.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1497579.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>895458
>Hold your ground! Hold your ground!

>Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,

>I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.

>A day may come when the courage of men fails,

>when we forsake our friends

>and break all bonds of fellowship,

>but it is not this day.

>An hour of wolves and shattered shields,

>when the age of men comes crashing down,

>but it is not this day!

>This day we fight!

>By all that you hold dear on this good Earth,

>I bid you stand, Men of the West!
>>
File: 1458226466523.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1458226466523.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>897812
>archer on the front line
>>
>>895458
Why do you guys think of agriculture as a tool? How dumb are you people to realize the societal effect and religious/social/cultural shift to agrarianism? Why don't you guys recognized that agriculture as a reaction to rather than a willing mindful and intentional shift? Or recognize the immediate return in tenderer/management societies?

Basically why does OP have such a simplistic view of neolithic populations?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.