[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What publications do you follow? I never got into reading papers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nkosbwezl31rpowflo1_540.jpg (62 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkosbwezl31rpowflo1_540.jpg
62 KB, 540x360
What publications do you follow? I never got into reading papers, so I'm out of touch. Want to read sites that publish interesting articles, but news-focused publications will do too.
>>
cumsluts weekly
>>
Cracked.com
>>
>>892693
National Geographic and The Economist.
>>
TMZ, The Guardian, Wired, The Drudge Report
>>
>>892805
ew
>>
>>892693
/his/
/pol/
/int/
/trv/
>>
>>894672
>/int/
>Not just a less edgy version of /pol/
>/trv/
>I've honestly never been to the board but let's not imply that it's good
>>
If this is a serious question i can only recommend "le monde diplomatique". Monthly edition. Some of the best researched articles with little to no agenda aside from providing a myriad of facts WITH SOURCES about recent topics.
>>
I find the Spectator to be a decent read. I certainly disagree with a lot of the opinion pieces in it but I find that to be a good thing. People who seek out media that agrees with them are usually not very intelligent.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.