[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some of you are alright. Don't visit Honno-ji tomorrow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: meirl.png (133 KB, 221x248) Image search: [Google]
meirl.png
133 KB, 221x248
Some of you are alright.
Don't visit Honno-ji tomorrow.
>>
Who is Honno-ji? A chinese emperor?
>>
>>892642
Its the shrine were Nobunaga was assassinated
>>
>>892658
Interesting, so I don't go there if I want to live got it
>>
Fuck you mitsuhide you traitorous prick
>>
>>892628
I really want to make a kill la kill reference but it's too much work
>>
File: nobunaga concerto.jpg (181 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
nobunaga concerto.jpg
181 KB, 640x960
>>892628
I was watching this show where a Nobunaga look-alike travels back in time and meets the real one, then replaces him because the real one is sick and doesn't want to put his dyansty through trouble.

Then the look alike ends up doing everything Nobunaga does in known Japanese history and the real one comes back into his life and offers to be his advisor under the name Akechi Mitsuhide.
I think It got cancelled before any real shit got down but I've always wondered why Mitsuhide decided to be a dick and fuck over Nobunaga
>>
File: akechi.png (238 KB, 847x445) Image search: [Google]
akechi.png
238 KB, 847x445
>>893666
OP is good. Now go watch Hyouge Mono for the best Akechi.
>>
File: Brutus.jpg (19 KB, 291x450) Image search: [Google]
Brutus.jpg
19 KB, 291x450
Some of you guys are alright.
Don't go to the Senate tomorrow.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.